Chuffed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonnieee

Reaction score
I've been doing manicures and shellac since feb and qualified in l&p at the beginning of November - last week I had a client in for acrylic + shellac all of which I did using CND products whilst chatting client tells me she has been to about 6 different salons locally and nails never stop on more than a day or 2 she also had gel which she peeled off the next day (she has an oily nail plate) all the way through the service she questioned my actions claiming no one had previously done cuticle work or dehydrated or applied acrylic in zones - to be honest it was a bit nerve racking like I was doing something wrong but I persevered as I was taught. Last night I recieved this text from her: Hello, nails are still on and all gems! I am amazed it's fantastic. thankyou xXx

Fantastic :)
The amount of clients that I've had that same about prep (pep shellac :) and scrubfresh being used is amazing.
Makes you feel all warm n fuzzy inside knowing you are doing a proper and professional service. The result= nails that last

Well done for keeping your nerve
Vicki x

Awww thank you vicky xx

Good job! That must feel great

It did feel great but even better was when she came in before Christmas for infills yeay!!

Well done! What a great feeling that must be xxx

Latest posts

Back