Classy Craft for glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hunny rose petal and rose diamond are are different glitters, i got rose petal on ebay because i prefered that colour it was more ''red'' lol if that makes sense, ill try and get better photos of angel whispers for you :D x

Sorry also wanted to ask about the rose petal one. They don't seem to have it. They have one called rose diamond. I am wondering if they have changed the name?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The jade one is out of stock :sad:
these look great i bought the glitters from S2 and compared to some i had in from years ago i didnt find the glitter fine enough ...looking forward to trying these

Vicky x

I must have got the last one then ;-) xx

Thanks for info. Is the Fuschia Pink also from Ebay. I will have a look on Ebay today. Can you buy them indivdually or are they part of a set. I really like both the Rose Petal & Fuschia Pink!

Just been on Ebay and ordered Fuschia Pink & Rose Petal. Can't wait for them to arrive. I need to go onto ClassyCrafts next and order the other colours. (I wonder why you can't get FP & RP on Classycrafts website). Thanks so much for sharing your rockstar colours!!:D

Does the angel whispers glitter look nice over every colour or would I be better gettin say red glitter for red nails etc?

Ordered mine yesterday, they arrived this morning! Love them, I've done the jade on a client already! X

Can someone please advise where I can buy these glitters? Thanks

Latest posts

Back