Quantcast

Clear Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Murnettie

Reaction score
Hi

I have had a client asking if I can do a clear shellac, as she cannot wear any colour on her nails in her job. I have no clear so can i just do a base coat and a top coat? would that work?

Cheers for reading.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

I have had a client asking if I can do a clear shellac, as she cannot wear any colour on her nails in her job. I have no clear so can i just do a base coat and a top coat? would that work?

Cheers for reading.
There isn't a clear Shellac, so base and top coat is exactly what you want to do.

There is Clearly Pink, which is clear but pink toned which you/she may want to consider at some point, but for now, base and top coat is your perfect option

deanosnana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

Cheers for reading.
I would do 1x base and 2x top. :)

Zooks

Reaction score
Could you offer Negligee? Ever such a subtle, very natural pink? They would feel like they were still getting the full service that way.

I have lots of clients who arent meant to wear polish and they always opt for this.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I have a few clients who cant wear colour at work but love the protection they get from CND Shellac, they have 1 coat of Clearly Pink.
It doesn't colour the nail plate at all just gives them a very healthy tint.

Murnettie

Reaction score
That's great thanks girls was going to go with just the base and top coat but maybe I'll let her have a look at the barely pink and decide herself and if not go with the original plan! Cheers!

Latest posts