Clear well-less tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jax

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get clear well-less tips from? I saw some recently but cant remember the name of them!

thanks.x

Creative do clear Velocity tips. I've used them to do weird nail art type things before. :green:

I've just ordered some from Pro Impressions.

I've got the Pro Impressions ones too. They're not on the website yet so you have to ring them xx

i cant find a link to make my own thread help

i cant find a link to make my own thread help
You need to go into FORUMS,
if you click on navigation at the top of the page you will get a drop down, click on forums then go to the one you want to place a question in,
look at the top left of the page and you will see the option for start a new thread click on that and away you go hun hth

Thanks geeks I'll give pro impressions a call.xx

How much are the Pro Impressions tips?

you all beat me to it!
Ive just recently bought some well-less clear tips from pro Impressions, I have yet to use them yet.
It's been on my wish list for a long time now. Ive been frustrated with the thickness of past clear tips; the ones from pro impressions are lovely and thin, like thier natural and white tips.

I've got the Pro Impressions ones too. They're not on the website yet so you have to ring them xx

Hi Just wondered which pro Impressions ones youv'e got? Are they the advanced tips smile natural or white? Cheers Hun xx

Hi Just wondered which pro Impressions ones youv'e got? Are they the advanced tips smile natural or white? Cheers Hun xx

neither, they are not yet online.
but they are the same design as the ones you mention, just clear instead of natural or white.

Thank you Susan, I will give them a ring and order some. x

Latest posts

Back