Client blaming nail tech for no reason!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the second time I've read this and enjoyed it again!

I too have had a client complain to me that Shellac has damaged her nail. She showed me her thumb nail that has broken off and taken the Shellac with it. I did promise her that Shellac will not damage her nails... IF removed properly with acetone!

Every new Shellac client I've had is fascinated when I remove the tacky layer. They keep touching their nails and saying "wow". I have to admit though... I did the same!

I was like this when I had my first ever Shellac, I was being all careful about putting my coat on and picking things up in case I smudged them haha. Took a few minutes to sink in that it wasn't anything like waiting for polish to dry!!

I had a client for acrylic before who shut her finger in a door the same day I put them in and broke the tip off, she then decided it looked odd so painfully picked the rest off, then had the cheek to tell me my product was sh*t (her words) because the one nail broke off, and they hadn't hurt to much when she picked them off! Huufffff

Yes. I had a lady once who I had to explain to why she would get regrowth on her hair. She kept saying she thought it just had to be done once and why would it need redone? I had to carefully explain that the hair grows so the roots won't have been coloured yet..After about 20 minutes she said, 'Oh, I thought my hair grew from the bottom.'
Wow.

Hahaha Omg some people no common sense hahaha

I had a girl looking for a full refund for gel polish I applied because she broke a nail, seriously!??

The cheek of people these days that would never cross my mind lol

I did a lady's pedicure once who came in wearing trainers. I offered her pedi slippers at the end but she refused them. Put her trainers straight back on (after much warning of what would happen) and she insisted it would be fine. Next time I saw her she said she wasn't happy with the result as there was nail varnish all over the insides of her socks and she had to remove messy polish from her toes when she got home.
Honestly, some people 😐

Latest posts

Back