Client complaints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've told her I'll pay repair cost if she gets me a receipt. First ever complaint:(

There is nothing else you can do :( chalk it up to experience. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Unfortunately there are going to be complaints. It's a customer service industry and its to be expected. It's how you handle it that really sets you apart.

I see a lot of people so quick to blame the client but I've had my nails done for years and have rather long almond shape ad I have two children and housework and everything else that goes along with having a family and my nails don't break in a few days.

I'm not putting down your work by saying that. I'm just simply stating that before we get defensive and blame clients, take a breather and approach the situation calmly and remember that breaks happen.

Offer to redo those nails and it'll all be over soon. If you treat her well and remain polite and tactful she will see that and will most likely return because of your kind treatment.

Stick to your guns. If you cant fix at 8:30 then you can't do it. All you can say is under the circumstances all I can do is a set as a good will gesture when you return from your holidays.... That way she's not completely been fobbed off & hopefully you don't loose a client overall..

Anyone???? does no one know how you can get hold of a salon policy template:(

Latest posts

Back