Client cut after bikini wax - Wax Experts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxjadesxx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has come across this before. My client has been coming to me for a few years now for her Brazilian waxing (using perron rigot euro blonde wax), but recently everytime I wax the first strips (basic bikini) the skin over the bone tears and my client is left with quite deep cuts which quite a bit of blood. We think it could be that she has taken up swimming and it could be affecting her skin. Could this be the case?

Your opinions would be helpful as we are taking a break from any waxing in that area now.

Thanks
Jade

If it's right at the bikini line it's probably an area she collects moisture at which deteriorates the integrity of the skin. With the swimming the chlorine could also make her skin super dried out and easier to lift.

I'm not familiar with your wax but I would go for the least aggressive hard wax possible and tell her to keep the area moisturized in between.

i use euro blond also its the best , the jasmine oil protects the delicate skin, do you rub it on or does client . also meds , is she roacataine or any skin thinner . i had this happen once over a bone where it wasnt oiled and the wax was on ver thin , x

Deffo the swimming. It'll be the chlorine. I have a client who teaches Bikram yoga and he says that the creases of his legs never dry and I always have to be super careful as it's always damp, a but like after you've been in a hot bath.

Dry the area with a tissue first and stop at the bone (I'm sure you do anyway).

Last edited:
Thanks for all your advice.

The client is on no meds and yes I rub the jasmine oil also. I did think it would be the chlorine and will dry the area with tissue.

Really appreciate your responses :)

Latest posts

Back