Client fell asleep, what would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melk

Reaction score
Ok had facial in friday at end of 40 min told client " take your time getting up " well 5 mins later she is snoring so go rest hand on shoulder to wake up gently and ask if ok. This goes on for 15 mins to which I then think next client, so go and let her know she will need to get up soon as I need to set up for next client, she was horrified didn't realize I'd finished thought I'd put something on her face and left her. Was her friend in next si no big deal but how would you handle a client taking longer than 5 mins to get off table.

Sounds like you handled things perfectly. It must of been a fantastic facial!

I think you handled it well x

It's happened several times to me. They usually do wake with a start and can become flustered and or embarrassed.

I had a male client years ago who I did full body massage on and I had to knock on the door about 7 times. Each time he would say he was getting ready and he was sorry. I walked away relieved, within moments I could hear the snoring start again :eek:. Luckily I had another treatment room to take next client into, but it could've been tricky had I not had that backup.

It's nice to know we have made them so relaxed but it can be a chore waking them, some people are very heavy sleepers.

Thanks guys, I'm in same room as client I have a small set up I wait at reception behind a screen, the door to room is closed while I do treatments and time on door of when I am available next. I was stressing a bit never had someone not get up or make a effort too and each time I checked with her she said she was fine then went back to sleep, I thought it odd until she appoligised for not hearing me say we where finished. Usually I give myself 15 min to re set up between clients.

Latest posts

Back