Client's cheque bounced - how much should I chase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. I have the money!! She made her nan bring it out! Thank you for all your advice and support! X

Hopefully it's gone ok for you today. If it was me having this issue with a civvy then I'd get a few of my hubby's work friends to just stand outside with me...that's if RMPs decided not to help. I am pretty lucky to live in a good Garrison with RMPs who would assist when doing a patrol, stopping for 5 minutes is no drama to protect a military wife's safety. once it's all over you can move on & know you have got what you are owed, then never offer your service's to time wasters. It will make you stronger & take no crap in the future lol :) x

Your place sounds better than mine, where are you based? X

Hi everyone. I have the money!! She made her nan bring it out! Thank you for all your advice and support! X

Well done, love, for persevering and not letting the thieving 'so n so' get away with taking your money.

May it be a lesson to HER, to you and to everyone that 'games' like this are robbery. Dont let people take you for a ride. And if you do not know someone then get the money up front of the service.

Your place sounds better than mine, where are you based? X

I'm in Bergen, Hohne. just been told hubby's unit are planning to move to sennilager/paderborn in the next year so thats another move when we only just settled in, made friends & not to mention the fact i spent ages painting & making our 3rd quarter feel like a home for the first time since being a army wife 2 years ago lol. we get all the fun ehh... :D x

I'm in Bergen, Hohne. just been told hubby's unit are planning to move to sennilager/paderborn in the next year so thats another move when we only just settled in, made friends & not to mention the fact i spent ages painting & making our 3rd quarter feel like a home for the first time since being a army wife 2 years ago lol. we get all the fun ehh... :D x

We've never been to Germany but I've heard the quarters are amazing! We are lucky and stay put for sometime, we've been here 2 years and no sign of a move just yet. X

Im really pleased you got the money x

For BACS transactions you need to give them your account number and sort code.

Latest posts

Back