Client's just asked if she can owe me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine says "please don't ask for credit as a punch in the mouth often offends" LOL

nobody asks though...

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

I asked if she could let me know before.eeekkk I feel mean especially if I have to do her hair tomorrow!!!xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm lucky that I haven't had this question asked, although I'm sure in the run up to Christmas its more of a possibility.

I'd tell her that full payment needs to be made as your accounts must be balanced at month end.

Not that you should have to give a reason, a no is a good enough answer.

The witch inside of me would want to say 'I've worked out its £xx per nail so, how much is in your purse and I'll tell you how many nails I can do'... You're hair though so not sure how it could be adapted ?!

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

I love the witch inside of me wants to say!!!!
I'm going to wait and see if she replies to say she has the money, if not I won't be going. I've done favours, or a few extra foils etc and never been better off for it, so I'm gonna get tough!!!! Lol I hope xx

Keep strong! She'll soon find it if its that important to her, or can't find anyone else she can treat like a charity.

Strong, strong, strong!

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

Great advise!! I need to wise up a bit xx

"Sorry I take payment in full"

Cheeky mare

Well the appointment was suppose to be at 9.30, she text me at 9.45 asking if I was still coming. I replied had she managed to sort it with her neighbour and she replied that she was only going to ask her!! I replied I was busy at the mo but could call in at 12 if she could have the money by then(plenty of time to nip down the road to the cash point)she replied a very snotty, No!!! I said to you I would ask my neighbour if not I'll owe it you!!! How nice.
I didn't reply xxx

So she had no intention of paying you then, i would just cancel , do not feel bad. I doubt very much she would go to work for free xxx

Oh wow....what a nice woman! And lovely she's trying to dictate how you should run your business!

Good for you keeping strong!!

Who the heck does she think she is?!
You're not her personal servant, you are running a business.

After that, I'd never book her in again. If you can't afford luxuries, don't have them

Well done for keeping strong x

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Yeah you dont need clients like that, they just cause headaches!

That's so cheeky, good for you for standing your ground. It's such embarrassing behaviour!

Ooh what a cheeky cow! I'd have said 'well I told you that you can't owe me'... Who the hell does this twerp think she is?

Good on you for staying strong and not letting her get her own way!

wow i really don't even know how she could even ask her neighbour, id be mortified if one of my neighbours asked me for money (to treat themselves with) rather than sugar!! yikes! this woman has no shame, is she really young by any chance?

If she contacts you further, i would tend to ignore it when people repetitively show the same behaviour pattern. Its her knowing you dont want her custom, because shes being a cheapskate!!!! Carry on with your business and take it as a lesson learnt to how to deal with certain individuals. Follow your gut instinct! xoxo

Oh wow! I thought borrowing off the neighbour was a sure thing!

How awful. Never go back again!

She just did you a massive favour!

Don't do it .... I am self employed people think u just do hair for fun ..I have had a few people who have done this on me & have had to go looking the money!!! ..although u do get the genuine people ..If it doesn't feel right to u then don't do it ...
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just been messaging a tough client, the type that wants it all but doesn't want to hand over the cash, always waits for the smallest of change!!!
I had cancellation for tomorrow morning so I text her to say one had become available so could fit her in. So she's been messaging me ever since to discuss what she wants even though I have said we will have to wait and see tomorrow before I can give any definite answers.
Now she's just text saying she's looked in her purse and shes only got £xx and she'll have to owe me the rest.
I know she isn't short of cash as she's off away on another holiday Thursday!!!
She's on/off regular client.should I do it this time and just ask for it would she does book another appointment?
I'm soft at times xxx

OMG Cheeky bugger!!! No dont do it. You do hair for a living not for free

Latest posts

Back