Clients say the darndest things

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so relieved that I'm not the only one with these type of clients! I had a client in for a spray tan and I had the medium solution on myself. I asked her if she wanted light medium or dark. She asked what one I had on and I said it's the medium. 'Well I best go with the light then cause I don't want to look obvious false like you' hahahaha, thanks missus! :(

Not a client, but my own dad had me gobsmacked a couple of weeks ago. I was telling him how my daughter is becoming a bit of a diva and spends ages sorting her outfits out every morning and everything has to co-ordinate (she's only 7) I said I'm dreading her becoming a teenager as she's going to cost me a fortune, to which he replies 'you'd better get a job then'..........er thanks dad, nothing like a pat on the back for starting my own business :evil:

I have a client who is over 70 years old (aprox) that asked me if I'm a virgin......pausing for your shock :Scared: I said yes cause I didnt know what else to say and she said me to! I searched for a hidden camra as i was convinced people were gonna jump out saying 'gottcha', but no.....she was serious. Im all for a good awl chat with clients but c'mon!! :smack:

Looooooooooooooooool, funniest thing I have read in a while hahaha

When I first started and I had my 1st tanning party I arrived at the door to be greeted by a lady aged 50ish who said, "thank god you're fat, I would have been horrified if you were stick thin and caked in make-up like the girls @ ------- salon", I mean, come on, do people not think before they speak.

What most annoys me are clients who, upon me finishing their tan, saying "OMG I look like a p**i", how very rude. My husband is from India and I dont take kindly to that type of comment. Now, if any new clients say that comment I politely say "My husband is from India" I then sit back and watch them squirm, apologising profously of course.

People just dont think before they speak x

Latest posts

Back