Clients say the darndest things

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
I have a client who is over 70 years old (aprox) that asked me if I'm a virgin......pausing for your shock :Scared: I said yes cause I didnt know what else to say and she said me to! I searched for a hidden camra as i was convinced people were gonna jump out saying 'gottcha', but no.....she was serious. Im all for a good awl chat with clients but c'mon!! :smack:

Too much information! LOL

Awww bless her! I love old people!
Rhiannon x

Awww bless her! I love old people!
Rhiannon x

I have an elderly client who tells me everytime she comes to see me that my hair "looks stupid" and that it make me "look like one of them lesbian girls."

Not fond of the elderly, myself. Nope.

I have an elderly client who tells me everytime she comes to see me that my hair "looks stupid" and that it make me "look like one of them lesbian girls."

Really?!? Well I've seen your photo, you definitely don't look stupid! You look blimming gorgeous!

Yeah you do get the odd one that can be rude but I find most are really sweet.
Rhiannon x

Why do old people think they have the right to make any comment about your appearance!? Wgen I worked for Dulux, I once had a lady say to me "you shouldn't be lifting that heavy tin in your condition" I said "what cond would that be?" To which she replied "you look as though you're expecting, I assumed you were" I was so mortified, my face must have been a picture!! I had gained a few pounds around the middle due to hormone probs which prevent me from getting pregnant, I wanted to slap the b*tch lol. X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I went to a new client not long ago, & during conversation she asked if i had arranged marriages, im not sure whether its my brown hair & dark brown eyes, or just that i had a spraytan the day before. Bless her!! :biggrin:

Lol! I go out to a group of over 60's every two weeks... I'm very opened minded (worked in a pub for 5 years so heard everything) but they like to talk about sex at 75.. I didn't know where to put my self... You got to love um tho... They have proved to by my regulars :)

I went to a new client not long ago, & during conversation she asked if i had arranged marriages, im not sure whether its my brown hair & dark brown eyes, or just that i had a spraytan the day before. Bless her!! :biggrin:

Haha this made me chuckle oh dear :) xx

I have a client who is over 70 years old (aprox) that asked me if I'm a virgin......pausing for your shock :Scared: I said yes cause I didnt know what else to say and she said me to! I searched for a hidden camra as i was convinced people were gonna jump out saying 'gottcha', but no.....she was serious. Im all for a good awl chat with clients but c'mon!! :smack:

Lol! You should of said "no I'm at it every night".....then took a picture of her face!

I have elderly clients that when they ask how long I've been with my boyfriend for (5 years) and ask if I'm engaged I reply no, they look so sorry for me and say "ahh well nevermind love"

Yeah rub it in a bit more please lol

when my friend (a hairdresser) told a customer she was expecting her first child the customer actually said to her "is it your Jonathan's?"
HOW RUDE!!
The fact that they had been together a year and that she even knew her partner's name makes it worse!!

Some people!

I had this grumpy little old lady I used to go see in her seniors home every two weeks when I was 18. I had gained a bit of weight and she just flat out said "when are you expecting your baby?"

I was like ...what? lol I had our cleaning lady ask me if I was pregnant a week later, so I immediately lost 20 pounds haha

I was also once having a chat with a client about our ex-boyfriends and I had mentioned that I dated a Lebanese guy and she asked me if he had a big willy.

I looked right up at her and said "yes, he was huge". I think she was more horrified that I said that, than at her own question.

A client was very pleased with her weight loss... which was considerable.
One day, she said "I've lost so much weight, I can see my hoo-haw again!"

:eek:

As if I really needed to know that she couldn't see it to begin with? Then add THAT?

A client was very pleased with her weight loss... which was considerable.
One day, she said "I've lost so much weight, I can see my hoo-haw again!"

:eek:

As if I really needed to know that she couldn't see it to begin with? Then add THAT?

HAHA LOVE IT!!!

I would've said "and I'm sure you're having fun with that again!"

I was also once having a chat with a client about our ex-boyfriends and I had mentioned that I dated a Lebanese guy and she asked me if he had a big willy.

Hilarious!

My husband is black-hispanic so I have clients ask all the time, "Is it true what they say about black men?" My reply,"Why do you think I've been married for 30 years and always have a smile on my face?"

Last edited:
Hilarious!

My husband is black-hispanic so I have clients ask all the time, "Is it true what they say about black men?" My reply,"Why do you think I think I've been married for 30 years and always have a smile on my face?"

:D Well that certainly is a great big smile in your picture! ;) x

Hilarious!

My husband is black-hispanic so I have clients ask all the time, "Is it true what they say about black men?" My reply,"Why do you think I think I've been married for 30 years and always have a smile on my face?"

Yes, exactly. ;)

Hilarious!

You don't look old enough to have been married for 30 years!!

Latest posts

Back