Clients & strange moments...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
I really should write a book.............. so much occurs at or around my table that I'm positive I could keep people entertained for HOURS.

Who remembers my post about the dissappearing client?
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/71004-client-now-you-see-her-now-you-dont.html

OR
The emotional client?
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/73936-emotional-client.html

OR
when I was molested by a client/esthetician??? (A grandmotherly sort of women, pawed at me as if I was a pregnant woman and she was patting my belly. Honestly, NOT PERVERSE at all) Whilst in the middle of filing her nails, she reached out, jiggled my bosom and promptly told me that my doctor had done a good job?:eek:

OR
How about yesterday afternoon. My client is on a special diet. Happily sharing with me that she had lost 20lbs, full of pride. I congratulated her and told her how fabulous she looks and to keep up the great work and she says to me "It's great! I can actually see my P***Y when I shave it now"
I said "You're WHO?:eek:"

The things that have been said or happened OMG... I roll on the floor laughing till I cry, then I laugh and cry some more.

What are some of YOUR crazy incidents? The laughable kind....

i have missed your crazy stories v ... lol , i did a girl 1 time a couple of months ago ... shes now on you tube doing the WORST tutorials ever !! seriously sooo bad its actually funny !!! btw ... she didnt get any of what she does from MY one appointment with her , lol

LOL Thanks!!:hug:
I love knowing I can make people smile.... I really should find more time to hang out with my fellow geeks. I miss all of you, and feel I've lost touch :cry:

I'm trying harder though...:green:

Ive had a let rip loud as you like fart & waft up to mouth with hand to then say 'blimey that stinks'

That was a new client as she walked through the door for her 1st appointmnet with me....

I sprayed solar dry spray on her nails and told her it was for condition.......I had to hide the smell of her timely wind !

hey has it started snowing at your end yet ?? its just started today where my hubby works !! yikes you will be really ripping me soon whne i am complaining after months of the stuff :lol: you can point out i used to say i loved the snow , hahaha xx

Ive had a let rip loud as you like fart & waft up to mouth with hand to then say 'blimey that stinks'

That was a new client as she walked through the door for her 1st appointmnet with me....

I sprayed solar dry spray on her nails and told her it was for condition.......I had to hide the smell of her timely wind !

urgh thats disgusting !! i thought i got weird ones, lol

Tell me about it .... i didnt know where to look or what to say !!!!

u should have said "urgh you are stinky get out " , lol

pmsl

Friend of mine was doing a bikini wax when the lady let it rip.Unfortunately for my friend her head was quite near at the time. Neither of them said a thing.

I get lots of clients that tell me too much, but i think its just easy to unload on someone outside of your situation.

One client insists on telling us all about her bowel movements. She is very free spoken about her diarhoea in particular.

Also have an 88 yr old who loves the fact that she is still young, does yoga on a daily basis - telling us where she can put her legs, to actually bringing in a nude photo of herself!

She went to the toilet the other day, came out and stood in the salon (the whole front is a wondow) she then pulls her top up past her boobs, so the only thing covering is her bra and zips her trousers up.

OMG!!! Thanks for the laughs ladies, i'm sitting here nearly wetting myself, i've had a bad morning so reading this has cheared me up no end!!
Thanks for starting this thread V, i've missed your stories.Xxx:hug:

when I worked from home doing nails I had a client in her 60's in one afternoon when the couple up stairs decided to have an afternoon session there bedroom was right above us so we could hear everything.:eek:
First the bed squeaking then the groaning you can imagine the rest.
I continued blending away asked the client if she would like the radio on I was so embarrassed I didnt know whether to comment on the noises coming from above us but it was so ovious what they were doing and seemed to go on for ever. That I finally said I was so sorry about the distraction and that it normally very quiet up stairs. When the client said oh thats ok dear its been years since my husband made me groan like that.:eek:
I didnt know what to say to that so just said oh right so are you having some polish today.

Latest posts

Back