Cloud 9 heat rollers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky0189

Reaction score
Any1 using these at the moment? Thinking of buying some.

Yes i have the pod and love it x

Hi.
We use them in our salon and the clients love them!So do we as they make the hair look fab!x
Def worth buying in my opinion
x:)

Pricey but fab x

I dont rate them that high personally, Very pricey for just a few rollers. I can get the same if not better effect with my Babyliss heated rollers. We have actually just raffled The 'O' off at work as no-one would by them. xx

What babyliss rollers do you use in your salon?

A set of babyliss rollers!.... How many are there, i dont know the exact name of them haha They are probably 10 years old and served us well. I also have a set for when i'm mobile. xx

What babyliss rollers do you use in your salon?

Much as I hate to say this as a pro, but I have just bought my Babyliss heated rollers from Argos, they were recommended to me by the trainer at my advanced bridal course, she runs an extremely successful wedding hair business. They were £29.99

I love the result that they give and the concept of the quick heat but....... the big rollers are far too heavy and the clips are absolute terrible. Very pricey too! But i do use them quite a bit hah :)

Iv decided to get them! They are pricey tho! Iv spoken over the phone with cloud9 and you can register with them to get them at trade price...save quite alot so if any1s interested mayb its worth doing that. The wand looks good aswel...theres soo many new things on the market right now!

Iv decided to get them! They are pricey tho! Iv spoken over the phone with cloud9 and you can register with them to get them at trade price...save quite alot so if any1s interested mayb its worth doing that. The wand looks good aswel...theres soo many new things on the market right now!

Have u asked them about their bundles? They save a lot of money!

Yes, they have the wand, straighteners and the 'o' really good value but i dont want the irons as i love ghd's

Yes, they have the wand, straighteners and the 'o' really good value but i dont want the irons as i love ghd's

Don't you know the story behind cloud 9?

What story?

Well ghds used to be made in Korea, now china which is why they are more flimsy, so cloud 9's creators which are the same people that created ghd before it was sold to maplin electronics have created a better iron with heat control and gone back to the original factory that made ghd in Korea!!

Oh i thort that some1 who helpd create ghd ditched the company to go on there own to make there own...cloud 9.

The 'o' is on its way tomorrow! Cant wait to try them
out!

Don't you know the story behind cloud 9?

They exchanged my ghd's for cloud 9's straighteners for a week and if I prefur ed the cloud 9's I could keep for free.. And I did, I found them so much better than my ghd's 😄

They exchanged my ghd's for cloud 9's straighteners for a week and if I prefur ed the cloud 9's I could keep for free.. And I did, I found them so much better than my ghd's 😄

They kept my ghd's tho lol x

Really...in what way were they better?

Latest posts

Back