Cluster lashes/glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrtherapy

Reaction score
Hi all.
I have been doing SP eyelash extensions for nearly 3 years now. I've never offered cluster lashes but thinking of doing so as a cheaper option spec run up to crimbo.

What glue does people recommend for clusters?? I want a none stingy one :)) I would do this with eyes shut tho.

Are cluster lashes standard where ever u buy them from or do they vary in quality ??

How much do people tend to charge for these? I know it varies from place to place. :))

Any advice on glues,cluster lashes etc very appreciated.

Thanks. Xxxx

Ardell Lashtite or Duo adhesives are the best IMO.

I found most cluster lashes to be similar in quality although I personally preferred the bulb free ones.

I don't offer them now but when I did I charged £10

Nouveau do a Pro15 glue that can be used for clusters.
I've not tried it yet but I am having some delivered tomorrow so I can try it.
They reckon the clusters should last up to 2 weeks with this glue.
I will let you know how I find it!

Hi all.
I want a none stingy one :)) I would do this with eyes shut tho.

Hi, why would you do with the eyes closed? I was always taught to do clusters with them open because you are placing them between rather then above the lashes.

I would tape the lower lashes down to keep out the way. Know people who do them with eyes shut and open. From feedback clients hate the thought if having the eyes open during application. :))

Thanks for feedback on glue geeks. Appreciated. :). Yea if ucould let me know as I'd love them to lastly to 2 weeks. Xx

Nouveau do a Pro15 glue that can be used for clusters.
I've not tried it yet but I am having some delivered tomorrow so I can try it.
They reckon the clusters should last up to 2 weeks with this glue.
I will let you know how I find it!

How much do u charge pls?? Xxx

£20 for clusters.

Ardell Lashtite :)

Just checked, I use SP semi-permanent glue.

Just checked, I use SP semi-permanent glue.

Sorry to butt in but surely you shouldn't use semi permanent glue doing clusters? And with eyes open?! What about the fumes and all?

And yes, I know you can do clusters with open eyes, its just the so glue would be too fumy to allow you to do that plus it would cause all sorts of damage to natural lashes :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to butt in but surely you shouldn't use semi permanent glue doing clusters? And with eyes open?! What about the fumes and all?

And yes, I know you can do clusters with open eyes, its just the so glue would be too fumy to allow you to do that plus it would cause all sorts of damage to natural lashes :(

Oops - yes, it is the Salon System glue that comes with the clusters! (not semi perm!)
lol

Oops - yes, it is the SP glue that comes with the clusters! (not semi perm!)
lol

Haha, I was hoping you would correct that! :) ;)

I use salon systems cluster with the glue which is dark in colour instead of white as it dries better.

Bulb or bulb free I don't really mind..usually whatevers on offer!!

I charge £12 per set and they last 7-10 days for most of my clients

very popular

how long approx do they take you to apply? I haven't done them since college so i am a wee bit rusty and i take forever... i think i'm just a slow person :lol:

also how do you word what they are and how long they last on your price list?

how long approx do they take you to apply? I haven't done them since college so i am a wee bit rusty and i take forever... i think i'm just a slow person :lol:

also how do you word what they are and how long they last on your price list?

Think about 20mins to apply.

Think most people put cluster lashes. Or party lashes. Think there meant the last up to. 7 days. ???

Don't quote me tho. :( some other geeks might be able to clarify this. Xx

I market them as express lashes and charge £15.

I tell clients they last a min of a week x

I advertise them as party lashes and charge £15. I do them with eyes closed, lower lashes taped down, and don't guarantee they last longer than 48 hours. I use lashtite glue, and use salon systems bulb free lashes. I must be slow as I take 30 minutes to do them x

Think about 20mins to apply.

Think most people put cluster lashes. Or party lashes. Think there meant the last up to. 7 days. ???

Don't quote me tho. :( some other geeks might be able to clarify this. Xx

I market them as express lashes and charge £15.

I tell clients they last a min of a week x

I advertise them as party lashes and charge £15. I do them with eyes closed, lower lashes taped down, and don't guarantee they last longer than 48 hours. I use lashtite glue, and use salon systems bulb free lashes. I must be slow as I take 30 minutes to do them x

ooo thank you very much for your replies geeks!!! :D

Angelina have you tried the Nouveau Pro 15 glue yet? I used Ardell Lashtite the other day on my sister and it was very very fumey and 3 had come out by morning? Gutted! I have a friend who wants them doing at the end of the week so wanted to change and order today. Shall I try the Ardell Duo Lash Adhesive instead? x

A question...i was just looking at the lashlite glue and it says that its a semi permanent glue for individual eyelash extensions, is this the correct one for party lashes?? And another question..would you remove this with your usual remover???
Thanks tinaxxx

Latest posts

Back