Cluster lashes with permanant glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilgemgem

Reaction score
I put a post up in the hair section about a lady I used to work with doing hair extensions in clients even tho she isn't qualified or a hairdresser, anyway she is also claiming that she does lash extensions ( no training ) but she is doing cluster lashes with permanent glue she buys for bout £30 from salon supplies, I had a client with hardly any lashes and she said it's because she had her do her lashes, she learnt to do nail extensions aswell but not from a course so again no qualifacation and is doing nail extensions on clients! I hate that she does this as I have spent so much money on course etc, is there seriously nothing anyone can do?? Is this just allowed???

No if she's not qualified she wont be covered for insurance. dont think there is anything that can be done until someone decides to sue her! god i cant stand people like that!!!

Just remember people like you and I will be having the last laugh :lol:

this is such a good post u should re name it its a little mis leading if someone does a search and people need to see this, maybe call it cluster lashes no insurance... just a thought :)

Is there no one people can report to when they know information like this? its disgusting!!! but this is why we have to help educate our clients about the importance of checking qualifications and insurance certificates for their safety and our industry.

this is such a good post u should re name it its a little mis leading if someone does a search and people need to see this, maybe call it cluster lashes no insurance... just a thought :)

Is there no one people can report to when they know information like this? its disgusting!!! but this is why we have to help educate our clients about the importance of checking qualifications and insurance certificates for their safety and our industry.

Yes your right! I will repost this later and hopefully someone will reply who knows someone to contact or something, thank you x

trading standards???????????????? xx

Latest posts

Back