CND Additives kit - back in stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcmn

Reaction score
Sweet squared have some back in stock ladies!! Quick!!!! X

Thanks for the information :)

When these limited edition kits with the free nail art brushes and additives are gone ... they will not be getting anymore of the kits in this form. Of course the additives and brushes will be available open stock after that time.

Argh!! I don't get paid until tomorrow :( hope they still have some left xx

So gutted. I have just put a huge order in with NSI, I cant afford anything else this week :( I really really wanted that kit.

I'm ordering mine right now can't wait for it for my Xmas present!! 😀

Just ordered mine after seeing it was back on Facebook - love my trusty credit card!!! x

Ordered mine from CND!!! 😃😃😃

Ph Ellisons they are expecting delivery on Friday. But the lady said that's not confirmed. I didn't want to risk it so ordered mine with CND.

Good luck hope you all get them x

I love this site for the information!

My husband was going to get that for me for Xmas as part of my present.
Glad I found out on here, otherwise I would have been very dissapointed!

;( I placed my order this morning... I'm going on now to do another order - thank god for credit cards lol ;) x

Just ordered mine after seeing it was back on Facebook - love my trusty credit card!!! x

Omg thank you!! U reminded me that mines at the back of the cupboard. Had it for ages purely for emergencies but If this isn't an emergency then I don't know what is!! Lol xx

Got mine. Yay!! Xx

When these limited edition kits with the free nail art brushes and additives are gone ... they will not be getting anymore of the kits in this form. Of course the additives and brushes will be available open stock after that time.

DO the brushes in the kit have the CND logo on & are they the same quality we get with the normal CND brushes or are they a cheaper quality version of brush (if you know what I mean)?

They must have gone now! Just looked and they are not on there

Just ordered mine! :)

How??? I couldn't find them

They are still in stock on S2, under additives, we are talking about the coloured additives in the silver case, not the glitters they are all sold out.

They are still in stock on S2, under additives, we are talking about the coloured additives in the silver case, not the glitters they are all sold out.

Doh!!! Read the thread properly!!! Sorry for misunderstanding. Thanks for putting me straight xxx

I ordered mine earlier. :) I read on fb that they had some back and stock and that they were limited so I pouted to my husband and he told me to order them. So excited. :)

Latest posts

Back