CND Additives set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess what!??!! I got one! A lovely geek messaged me to say they have them in the ellisons Coventry branch and I called them and snapped it up. Not sure if there are any left but here's there number 024 7636 9515 in case anyone wants to try xxx

I'm getting mine on Monday with free training!
YAY

Guess what!??!! I got one! A lovely geek messaged me to say they have them in the ellisons Coventry branch and I called them and snapped it up. Not sure if there are any left but here's there number 024 7636 9515 in case anyone wants to try xxx

Lucky you..:) I've missed out :(

This is my first ever post so hopefully i will get it right:lol:

I have just spoken to Elissons and they do have more coming on the 14th of November I just ordered mine :)

This is my first ever post so hopefully i will get it right:lol:

I have just spoken to Elissons and they do have more coming on the 14th of November I just ordered mine :)

Perfect, thank you😊 mine is now on back order too 😃 x

Great to hear you've managed to get one. I'm taking Geeg's advice and being an early adopter of the new Additives Twinkle Collection. Get it while you can.

Great to hear you've managed to get one. I'm taking Geeg's advice and being an early adopter of the new Additives Twinkle Collection. Get it while you can.

Thanks, I'm so pleased! My Twinkle collection arrived today, so that's my weekend sorted 😃

Glad you managed to get it :biggrin:

Just had a quick play with the new limited addition Wow is an understatement ;-)

Im already addicted to Winter Blue :-0 x

Just had a quick play with the new limited addition Wow is an understatement ;-)

Im already addicted to Winter Blue :-0 x

The new limited collection ones, are they just a fine glitter like the S2 irresistible ones?

The new limited collection ones, are they just a fine glitter like the S2 irresistible ones?
If they were just the same ... I don't think we would be so excited about using them! They are not the same :biggrin::biggrin: easier and FASTER to apply ... Super super super fine, less messy than normal glitter, bling a bling bling! :Love:

I've just ordered the Twinkle Collection on S2's website. I find myself now VERY excited for its arrival just from reading what you have all said here!

I'm a Gelish user but I believe they can be used the same way as with Shellac?

:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've just ordered the Twinkle Collection on S2's website. I find myself now VERY excited for its arrival just from reading what you have all said here!

I'm a Gelish user but I believe they can be used the same way as with Shellac?

:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've got mine coming on Tuesday :)

I use geleration with them and they're fine.

Latest posts

Back