CND art and style course question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi all I've done the shellac brings them back course and enjoyed it, would love to know more about this art course is it a good course ? :)

It's q great day. I had so much fun on this course. You have to do some set designs to start with then the rest of the day is left for you to share ideas or try new things. It's a fab course if you ate unsure how to do things or nervous about offering nail art. You will come away really inspired x

I loved the Art and Style course. I had so much fun. We worked with additives, foil, layering and so much more. I was really inspired and had more confidence with nail art after that class. I was absolutely buzzing when I left.

Do you have to buy your own foil and additives etc for the course? Or do they provide any for you to have a play with? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Do you have to buy your own foil and additives etc for the course? Or do they provide any for you to have a play with? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

You have to buy it all prior to the course. You can use any glitters and foils though, it doesn't have to be the ones s2 sell. X

I have been doing shellac (in-house trained) for some time now but haven't done the course so I'm booked on it so I can do the art and style course. I love messing about with technique and designs :D cant wait! you will be able to offer more to your clients and if its not for you now, you might want to do offer it in future but at least you have your certificate and the knowledge!

Michaela x

Is there a course near Portsmouth ? :)

Hiya, I did this course and was a little bit disappointed. I mean it was a good time with the girls but I felt like we were inspiring each other more then the educator who didn't seem to be very confident with the material.

Overall I would say it was cheap&cheerful but it didn't give me any skills not i felt inspired.

Xxx

It was a great course to do after Shellac brings them back, as well as having a good time, learning loads and becoming much more confident with Shellac, I also made 3 really good friends who I still speak to now :Love:xx

I really enjoyed the art and style class, it was great to come away with different ideas and knowing what to do with everything. The day just flew by so I continued to play once I got home! I definitely think it was worth doing - most of my shellac involves using art work I rarely do a plain colour as everyone sees what can be done with shellac and the endless possibilities :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back