CND Boomerang buffers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannajadem

CND Education Ambassador
Reaction score
I tried to order these as I usually do from S2 and I've been told that they are being discontinued? :cry:
Does anyone know if this is true and will there be an alternative or better replacement?
I love these files, they are good for smoothing out just before buffing.

I tried to order these as I usually do from S2 and I've been told that they are being discontinued? :cry:
Does anyone know if this is true and will there be an alternative or better replacement?
I love these files, they are good for smoothing out just before buffing.

Let me check - there is the Boomerang Boards and Buffers but I think they could be right... please email me direct to [email protected] so I dont forget anything!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. please tell me its not true!

Posted via Mobile Device
I know, it seemed strange as I was on training with Rhea only last week and she used one of these.
There was no mention of them being discontinued.

Posted via Mobile Device
I know, it seemed strange as I was on training with Rhea only last week and she used one of these.
There was no mention of them being discontinued.
this happens form the main manufacturer from time to time depending on global sales...there are still 10 and 50 packs available but I need to check availability of more coming through the pipe.

If you want them... we have them but for how long I am not sure.

Latest posts

Back