CND Citrus & Almond range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
Hi!
Does anyone know if these ranges are being discontinued?
I’ve managed to order the milk bath & scrub from Ellisons & sweetsquared, but have been told by s2 today that the Hydrating Lotion is discontinued.
Really unhappy as I love them & so do my clients. I don’t like the new spa range.
If they are going, can anyone recommend anything else?
THanks X

If you want ot try another brand try, The Cuccio spa range :- All gorgeous and sophisticated blends....what's not to like ?
I get mine from Alan howard or Cuccio Nottingham.

Milk and honey
Artisan shea and vetiver
Vanilla bean and sugar
White limetta and aloe vera
vanilla bean and sugar
coconut and white ginger
Pomegranate and fig
All available in scrubs, soaks, fizz, massage blends , masque, cuticle oils.

If you want ot try another brand try, The Cuccio spa range :- All gorgeous and sophisticated blends....what's not to like ?
I get mine from Alan howard or Cuccio Nottingham.

Milk and honey
Artisan shea and vetiver
Vanilla bean and sugar
White limetta and aloe vera
vanilla bean and sugar
coconut and white ginger
Pomegranate and fig
All available in scrubs, soaks, fizz, massage blends , masque, cuticle oils.
They sound gorgeous!!! Do you recommend one scent over the others?

Hi!
Does anyone know if these ranges are being discontinued?
I’ve managed to order the milk bath & scrub from Ellisons & sweetsquared, but have been told by s2 today that the Hydrating Lotion is discontinued.
Really unhappy as I love them & so do my clients. I don’t like the new spa range.
If they are going, can anyone recommend anything else?
THanks X

They're discontinuing Almond Hydrating Lotion??? Really, bloody hell, that's really annoying, my clients love it. They discontinued the Scentsations range a few years back too.

They're discontinuing Almond Hydrating Lotion??? Really, bloody hell, that's really annoying, my clients love it. They discontinued the Scentsations range a few years back too.
I’ve only been told the citrus Hydrating Lotion is discontinued, trying to find out from S2 if the rest of the range & the almond range is disappearing too.
I really hope not as love both these ranges, & also loved the Scentsations range....the new spa range in my opinion is rubbish!

They sound gorgeous!!! Do you recommend one scent over the others?

Milk and honey ...yummy nearly everyone's favourite
Pomegranate and fig...anti ageing... I like this for old nails, thin nail plate clients and those that have had a lot of working damage (cleaners etc)
White limetta....more leafy/slightly minty smell...my clients get this one for their husbands as it is not at all sweet.
Vanilla bean and sugar....a bit custard like in smell but light.
Havent tried artisan shea or the coconut ones yet .

By the way they also come in handy cocoa butter sticks which look like slender lip balms, great for carrying in the handbag.
I have purchased 40 x 3.70 ml bottles for retail, great value, look cute and they get to try different oils.

Milk and honey ...yummy nearly everyone's favourite
Pomegranate and fig...anti ageing... I like this for old nails, thin nail plate clients and those that have had a lot of working damage (cleaners etc)
White limetta....more leafy/slightly minty smell...my clients get this one for their husbands as it is not at all sweet.
Vanilla bean and sugar....a bit custard like in smell but light.
Havent tried artisan shea or the coconut ones yet .

By the way they also come in handy cocoa butter sticks which look like slender lip balms, great for carrying in the handbag.
I have purchased 40 x 3.70 ml bottles for retail, great value, look cute and they get to try different oils.
Thankyou for the descriptions, I think I may be hooked already!

Latest posts

Back