CND coloured acrylic powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlabarbie

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone tell me why Sweet Squared no longer have the coloured acrylic powders in stock on their website? And am I able to get them from anywhere else?
Many thanks.

It's because they now have the additives.
So now instead of having lots of different powders that are more expensive and you may only use a few times a month you use additives.

It works out more cost effective, easy to make custom colours and they can also be used in Brisa and over shellac.
Fabulous :)
Vicki x

Hi, could anyone tell me why Sweet Squared no longer have the coloured acrylic powders in stock on their website? And am I able to get them from anywhere else?
Many thanks.

Because now we have the pure pigments to add to our powders as and when we need to use them. They are so easy to add to your powders and no inventory sitting on the shelves getting dusty. You can mix in advance too and have pots of the colours you use the most handy. Much more economical. I would investigate using them.

Ohhhh ok thank you for the swift replies! I do actually use colour acrylic everyday on about 70% of my clients but realise I am probably in the minority.
I did look on the website but it appeared at a glance that additives were for Shellac, hence my confusion!
I will do some investigating ready for the Christmas rush.
Thanks again.

Ohhhh ok thank you for the swift replies! I do actually use colour acrylic everyday on about 70% of my clients but realise I am probably in the minority.
I did look on the website but it appeared at a glance that additives were for Shellac, hence my confusion!
I will do some investigating ready for the Christmas rush.
Thanks again.

With the Additives you can colour your powders, your hard gels and do fabulous art over the Shellac colours.

Latest posts

Back