CND comparison to OPI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggysnails

Reaction score
Well after 15 or so years of being a loyal OPI comp 3000 user, I'm seriously thinking of changing to CND as there team seem a lot more interested in me as a tech and the email response etc has been fantastic, even the educators are superb......I'm also excited about all the fab products they are doing at the moment and in the future...

The question for you girlie's is this.....As I use OPI competition 3000 acrylic at the mo....what is its equivalent at CND is it the Moxie????

Any advice is appreciated.....

Thanks

xx

Well after 15 or so years of being a loyal OPI comp 3000 user, I'm seriously thinking of changing to CND as there team seem a lot more interested in me as a tech and the email response etc has been fantastic, even the educators are superb......I'm also excited about all the fab products they are doing at the moment and in the future...

The question for you girlie's is this.....As I use OPI competition 3000 acrylic at the mo....what is its equivalent at CND is it the Moxie????

Any advice is appreciated.....

Thanks

xx

Moxie is the CND fast curing monomer but many more people prefer Retention+ which is slower setting (but not super slow). My favourite monomer is in fact Radical for different reasons.

I too started with OPI and used it for many years in my 3 salons. I am very glad I made the switch and I would be happy to talk to you about it any time if I can be of help from the tech side of the table ! :green:

Hi, thanks so much for your swift reply, I like the comp 3000 cause i get fills and sets done in a much quicker time which then allows me to do more in my working day, which then as Im mobile allows me to be there on time to pick up at school....

What is your opinion on the radical then, i don't just want to go with the most popular as this may not be the one for me...in the case of retention+ if I do thumb first and turn clients hand to start fingers does it run at all as the comp is mostly set as I'm turning hand to do fingers....

Love the idea that i can use any powders with any liquid in CND as with OPI you cant do this and it limits me with the coloured powders....

Thanks again for your time, going to book on the conversion course/minx and possibly Shellac as well in the morning with the girls in St Helen xxx

Latest posts

Back