CND Course - what to wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyF

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm booked on to my first CND course the week after next (Finger Nails Naturally Manicure) and am just trying to decide what to wear. My mum has offered to buy me a tunic but as this is my first course and I'm a total beginner I don't know if I might feel a bit of a fraud!!!

Any recommendations on suitable wear would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Lucy

i wore a tunic and leggings, if not just smart dress x

I got mine from capital hun x

i bought the pink one :Love:

Hi hun
I did that course recently and you don't need professional dress. I went in white linen pants and a nice top, then i did another course and went in smart trousers and a shirt. Maybe get a tunic when you're certain you will be going pro x

Hi Lucy. I did the course 2 weeks ago and none of the attendees wore a tunic. Smart dress is fine. Hope you enjoy the course.

i think a tunic looks professional and smart and it doesn't matter if you get anything down it. Personally i would wear one, first impressions count for alot.

Why not get one of the fab new CND tunics from Sweet Squared seen as that will be the products you'll be using :) xx

Thanks for all the replies, I love this forum already!!!

I am also going to soon be doing the Finger Nails Naturally Manicure course (beginning of Sept), I'm so glad you asked this question because I was wondering the same thing. I'm finding out all sorts from this forum, it's amazing!

Latest posts

Back