CND day 2 - Homework. Review please? :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite random but my dad lives in Havant and I'm visiting next month .... geek meet maybe? haha x

Quite random but my dad lives in Havant and I'm visiting next month .... geek meet maybe? haha x

Very random Nat, but a great idea :)!

I know of another lady on here who lives in Havant as well Pringle12 (aka Sandra)! What a small world, lol!

xx

Just another example of the great training that CND offer and of the great trainers that represent the brand all over the UK. That is why CND are so proud of them. They are all highly experienced and they are all very good at what they do.

Peeps do not normally come away from a CND Foundation class saying, " I can't do it." the way you hear others complain so often on this site.

If they can't do it safely and practise reasonably confidently then they probably aren't ever going to, because they just don't have it in them. IT IS NOT JUST A MATTER OF LEARNING ... it is a matter of talent too.

Geek meet! I like it! We could all give each other treatments! lol......now theres an idea!xxxx

Oh my god! Im a bit freaked out i think i know sandra too she is my mother in laws second cousin if that makes sense? We were in the same course last year and doing another in sept together! whooooooo freaky lmao!xxx such a small world xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back