CND day 2 - Homework. Review please? :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

Well I'm off the train now, lol!

I have done my homework like the good student I am :green: and wondered if you would like to take a look and let me know what you think? They're in my album :)

Thanks geeks and look forward to your feedback :)

I am so enjoying this course and Denise is lovely!

xx

Last edited:
wow!!! they are fabulous!!
well done
you have done nails before , right??

You are doing really really well for only day 2,
those nails look great, granted not perfect but i bet it wont be long before you are knocking out perfect sets,
took me about 5 months of practise before my nails looked that good hun :hug:

Hi hun, thanks for the comment!

Erm, no, I've only ever polished my nails. Had the trainer forever but just really looked at it wishing for the day to come when I could use it :)

:hug:

There really good hun, you should be proud of those ..xx

xx

Well I dont know how far the dark side of the moon is from Leicester, but you can come do mine if you want to hun ...xx

they are more than ok sarah - cant wait to see them for real on thursday

looked a little thin / patchy on couple of the sides ? but you could add a small bead if you needed more product

doing well babe

see you soon xx

xx

Fantastic, you are obviously a natural xxx

WOW! Looking fabaroony for a 2nd day on your course.:hug:

Very well done to you mate. Even your smile lines are pretty damn good for a trainee!!! Some seasoned techs would snatch your hand off to be able to get smiles so good so quickly.

Thank god you don't live near me or I'd be panicking!! BTW, Where is 'The Dark Side of the Moon?' apart from being in my albumn collection??

Wow! Just got out of the bath and came back to all these great comments!

Thanks you guys :hug:

I know they're not perfect, I can see that I need to perfect my bead control (that's the hardest part - too wet, too dry, too big, too small!) you get the picture, lol!

Karren, I'll be glad to show you on thursday hun :)

Suze and Bev I'm probably about as far away from you two as I could be! I'm in Gosport on the south coast!

It helps enormously that I have a great Academy instructor in Denise too :hug:

xx

Wow! Just got out of the bath and came back to all these great comments!

Thanks you guys :hug:

I know they're not perfect, I can see that I need to perfect my bead control (that's the hardest part - too wet, too dry, too big, too small!) you get the picture, lol!

Karren, I'll be glad to show you on thursday hun :)

Suze and Bev I'm probably about as far away from you two as I could be! I'm in Gosport on the south coast!

It helps enormously that I have a great Academy instructor in Denise too :hug:

xx

Phew! Thank god for that!
LOL!

Even your lines of light are looking good.
You're quite a natural at this 'nail thing'. Good luck to you hunny xxxx:hug:

WOW! they look great! Awwww can't wait to start my CND foundation course on the 8th September! and nervous too :)

Karen you'll be fine hun :), it's really great!

There's another geek here, Scattynat24 and her course is on the 8th Sept too. She's in the Wirrel though, so probably not going to the same academy!

Good luck for your course, it'll be here in no time, my 4th day is on the 9th when I have to sit the exam :eek:

xx

Karen you'll be fine hun :), it's really great!

There's another geek here, Scattynat24 and her course is on the 8th Sept too. She's in the Wirrel though, so probably not going to the same academy!

Good luck for your course, it'll be here in no time, my 4th day is on the 9th when I have to sit the exam :eek:

xx

Read your notes and your folder and you'll be fine xxxx:hug:

Suze and Bev I'm probably about as far away from you two as I could be! I'm in Gosport on the south coast

Guess that means I dont get me nails done then :cry:

Suze and Bev I'm probably about as far away from you two as I could be! I'm in Gosport on the south coast

Guess that means I dont get me nails done then :cry:

Aw Suze, when I have a couple of days free I'll pop up :):hug:

oh my god sadie you live right by me!!!! Nails look great by the way! Feel free to ask if you need a model! lmao.(well actually i am being quite serious!). Think your doing a great job. x x

oh my god sadie you live right by me!!!! Nails look great by the way! Feel free to ask if you need a model! lmao.(well actually i am being quite serious!). Think your doing a great job. x x

Thanks Stacie :) I might just take you up on that offer!

The train I get to and from Crawley stops at Havant on the way home, you're not far from me at all!

xx

Latest posts

Back