CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if ellisons are going to be stocking vinylux? S2 are out of stock of the most popular shellac colours so thought I'd try ellisons but so far nothing is showing on their website. Can't believe s2 are out of stock not even a full day after release! They obviously didn't have high enough stock levels. The thing that gets me though is they never waive their high postage price yet we have to make subsequent orders as their products always go out of stock ridiculously quickly.

I must say I didnt mind the wait, enjoyed our little pow wow last night on here! Incredibly I'm not feeling as bad as I thought I would, it hasnt hit yet anyway! I can't repeat what my OH said to me this morning when he asked me what time I finally came to bed lol! :D

I didn't mind the wait either, but I'm now deflating fast lol, got 1 pedi, 1 repair and Gelish and 1 infills and shellac still to go, then dinner and pass out... Woohoo tomoz afternoon off, so would be fab if my order arrived I could have a play.

Unless I am doing my sums wrong, the intro pack won't save you *much* money so you would be as good to order the 10 x colours and 2 x top coat if you can't wait. You miss out on the free scrubfresh that you get as part of the pack though of course....

Has anyone had their dispatch email yet? Too impatient! x

I tried my best to say up, lasted till quarter to 12!! I was already to order, now I'm just going to wait for more stock to come in! Xx

As frustrating as it is that intro packs didn't go on and items are out of stock, I think S2 did their best.
There's probably a long chain involved from manufacturing to getting it in store n things don't always go to schedule :)
I pity them today sorting the deluge of orders lol, hope they're being kept supplied with cream cakes n latte's ;)

I must say I didnt mind the wait, enjoyed our little pow wow last night on here! Incredibly I'm not feeling as bad as I thought I would, it hasnt hit yet anyway! I can't repeat what my OH said to me this morning when he asked me what time I finally came to bed lol! :D

I enjoyed the chat last night too. If I'd waited for the intro pack I'd have missed some of the colours I really wanted as they've sold out and some of the colours in the intro pack aren't popular with my clients anyway.

All in all hats off to S2 - we know new lines sell out so we make our choices. My choice has made me rather tired and now the excitement of everything arriving! Just a big kid me!!

Does anyone know if ellisons are going to be stocking vinylux? S2 are out of stock of the most popular shellac colours so thought I'd try ellisons but so far nothing is showing on their website. Can't believe s2 are out of stock not even a full day after release! They obviously didn't have high enough stock levels. The thing that gets me though is they never waive their high postage price yet we have to make subsequent orders as their products always go out of stock ridiculously quickly.

I was in ellisons today. The staff seemed vaguely aware of vinylux but were pretty non-comittal about when it would be in stock...maybe late summer they said!!!

Just got my email ! ( I did pay for next day delivery ) xx

Just got my email ! ( I did pay for next day delivery ) xx

Cue everyone refreshing their email whenever they can - new products should come with a public health warning called desperation!

ETA - it seems like all the colours are back in stock on S2!

They are all back in stock just placed my order. I had 7 on my list but told myself to pick 4 I ended up with 10 plus the summer splash mini's oops!!!

Does anyone know if you can reserve an intro kit for when they arrive?

x

I haven't had my dispatch email :( i ordered at 1.20am.

Does anyone know if you can reserve an intro kit for when they arrive?

x

No I don't think you can. Going to be a case of checking everyday I think I want one too lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I haven't had my dispatch email :( i ordered at 1.20am.

Did you pay for next day delivery? They will all get picked first so yours may not be sent until tomorrow if not.

I had my fulfilment email earlier.

I needed mine for next Sunday so I will have to use what Ive got but I really want the spinner rack. Am prepared to pay for it, it's just a shame that it's going to be a few more weeks yet!

Hopefully if it takes off lie I am planning on my launch day I will need to order more anywho.

Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back