CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really want to go to bed!

I think that's all we're getting :-( so so tired!!

nite x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm gona have to put my order in and then bed! 12 hour day tomorrow. Really wanted those wall racks tho!!! :(

Night all - thanks for keeping me company xx

Oh it looks like I can put my debit card away then :cry:

Done. Off to bed to sulk about the wall racks! Night all x

Night all - thanks for keeping me company xx

and thank you for waking me up. Can I set a new alarm call for 6.30am? x

I gave up and put my order through minus the wall rack and intro kit but still feel sick with how much I've just spent! Night night xxx

I gave up and put my order through minus the wall rack and intro kit but still feel sick with how much I've just spent! Night night xxx

Me too :-(

Night all x

I think I give up.

Gutted about racks and packages :(

How many top coats are people ordering? For those planning to retail.

I have 14 colours 2 of each. 1 set for us, 1 set for retail. So should I get 14 top coats for retail and a few for us?

Were the intro kits just for The Event then ??

The only set as such on there at the moment is still the pinkie set. I might wait a bit longer and see if intro set and racks come on x

The only set as such on there at the moment is still the pinkie set. I might wait a bit longer and see if intro set and racks come on x

I can't quite work out what is in the pinkies set? Does it include a top coat? X x x

I can't quite work out what is in the pinkies set? Does it include a top coat? X x x

Im sure it would include a top coat xx I think Im going to wait till 9 and ring sweetsquated about the intro kits.

The Pinkie sets includes mini top coat too :D

Latest posts

Back