CND Foundation Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L@iney

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just after some advice, I have booked on afew courses at The Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh for Fingernails Naturally Manicure, Minx and Shellac.

I am already qualified to do Acrylics as I did a course 2 years ago, So i have been doing friends and family for a while. I really want to do the CND foundation course because I hate the products I did my acrylic course with previously and also I wasnt happy with the techniques that were show (I use to get acrylics done myself and the beautician used CND Produts) I want to book on the CND Foundation Course, however I don't live in Edinburgh and live 2.5 hours away.

I am willing to travel each day to do the course thats not a problem but I know am going to struggle model wise for the course as alot of my friends don't get paid for being off work and the fact they would have to travel down as well - If it had been a weekend when the model was required am pretty sure I wouldnt have this problem!!!

Did anyone experience these problems and have a way round it? This is the only thing preventing me from booking on unfortunately :(

Last edited:
I have the very same problem...I booked the course in the summer of last year.....friends said they would help by being models....the week before all three had backed out!!!

The way round it is to speak to your training provider and ask if they can help! Often they have volunteers who can step in ... just ask! They are there to help if they can. You also have to help by trying yourselves. Models are part of your responsibility in attending the course.

Hi everyone

Just after some advice, I have booked on afew courses at The Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh for Fingernails Naturally Manicure, Minx and Shellac. I really want to do the CND foundation course however I don't live in Edinburgh and live 2.5 hours away.

I am willing to travel each day to do the course but I know am going to struggle model wise for the course as alot of my friends don't get paid
For being off work and the fact they would have to travel down as well - iv asked along and they all feel bad they can't help me.

Did anyone experience these problems and have a way round it? This is the only thing preventing me from booking on unfortunately :(

Ask the Fee's - they will give you advice and help you!! 0131 333 3180

Thanks everyone I know models are your responsibility for attending the course but I cant get anyone due to the location and travelling plus with the models being required during the week.

Snap when I said end of last year I was going to do the course had lots of volunteers soon as I said it was Edinburgh and more than likely during week they all backed out.

Am worried I pay for course then as time approached i can't get a model and loose out on the money I paid.

It's a let down that this is only reason I cant book on.

Thank u might give them a phone and see what they suggest! I did notice another training centre doing CND but in England where models (supplies) and training aids are provided may have to even consider this if there is no solution.

Where is England are models supplied???

Sorry I cant remember iv viewed
So many websites tonight offering CND training will have a look shortly in my web history chic x

Thank u might give them a phone and see what they suggest! I did notice another training centre doing CND but in England where models (supplies) and training aids are provided may have to even consider this if there is no solution.

Hi lainey!

Look forward to meeting you at your courses!

If you give us a call tomorrow we will hopefully be able to help out with a model for you :)

Awww thank you I probably should have asked that question in first place when I was on the phone booking the courses am right now! Doh!

Will give you a phone!

Latest posts

Back