CND Gel conversion & Brisa lite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I phoned CND this morning for some advice on the CND Gel conversion course.

I wanted to know, if I wanted to use Brisa lite, ( when its launched) do I need to do my Gel conversion course first.

I was told they can't give any information on it yet, there's meeting going on at the moment and she will call me back.

Any advice from anyone here?

The Ambassadors havent even been trained yet so we are just all holding tight for info.

Hi geeks

I phoned CND this morning for some advice on the CND Gel conversion course.

I wanted to know, if I wanted to use Brisa lite, ( when its launched) do I need to do my Gel conversion course first.

I was told they can't give any information on it yet, there's meeting going on at the moment and she will call me back.

Any advice from anyone here?

Well if the official suppliers don't know.... :D

As far as I'm aware, the EAs will receive their training at the end of the month, so you may be able to find out after then :)

All we can do it wait I guess.

My guess (and that's all it is!) would be that you won't need to do Brisa Gel conversion in order to be able to do the Brisa lite. I reckon that'll be the case based on how the products have will have different qualities and different techs will make different choices for different clients.

There are two different Brisa Lite gels.

Brisa Lite Smoothing gel (for added strength for Shellac)

Brisa Lite Sculpting gel for added strength and length (for enhancements)
The enhancement gel will require training to use it for first time users.
For experienced hard gel enhancement users we will have to wait and see what is decided on that one.

we will have to wait and be a little more patient but if there are courses available and they are at your own discretion i would advise you to go on them. AS we have seen on here with people who use shellac but havent been on any shellac courses tend to be the ones that have problems with it so its always good to even have a refresher/update training to get the best out of a product especially a new one such as this. jmo x

Thank you all your replies!

I will book myself in for the Gel conversion then wait and see what other training is on the agenda.

OMG this is very exciting!!!
I've not been on here for a while and I come on and hear about a Brisa soak off gel....my clients are going to LOVE this!!!!x

Latest posts

Back