CND Itec

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting for new dates for Maidenhead to be announced (the only one they have scheduled I can't do as I'm on holiday when it starts) :(

I'll be back on here squeeeing with excitement soon I hope! :lol:

Hi Floss, any chance I can also join the group? I have already done some of the CND courses and currently thinking of doing the CND Complete. Thanks

So happy to see this thread has been so helpful to you lovely ladies , I have just booked my master painters training Soooooo exciting xxx

Hi Sugar and Spice, where abouts in essex are you?:)

Hi Floss, any chance I can also join the group? I have already done some of the CND courses and currently thinking of doing the CND Complete. Thanks

Hi Foxy, send me a PM once you've actually booked your CND Complete and I'll send you an invitation to the group. You'll be able to read the threads on there before you join, but not contribute to them (not my rules, sorry! :sad:) xx

Hi Foxy I did my training in Braintree but I actually live in east sussex and work in a salon in Tunbridge Wells xxx

Hii,

This thread is amazing !!

Thankyou for making it!!

I'm currently saving up to do this course, nearly there!! I'm just wondering how the days ate done, how many days do you do over how many weeks? Is it 14 Consecutive week days ? I'm only asking as I need to save for train fares, hotelcosts and childcare too,

Sorry to be a pain, also not sure where I'd trainim in notttingham either or louth Leicester, I think. Maybe London,

Hi, the course is amazing. The 14 days are spread out over 3 months, I started May 29th and my last CND day will be the 29th August and then I have the ITEC to complete.

Phone S2 and speak to them, they will be able to tell you everything you need to know. Everyone I have come into contact with since first speaking to S2 have been lovely and the EA's are amazing :D xx

Thank you Maisieb ,this is certainly a course worth saving for ,how the days are spread possibly depends where you train but they are spread to allow for practice , Ring SQ for info on your nearest traing acadamy they are so helpful xxx

Thanks for your replys :)

Ooooooooooo I'm too excited!!

I will call first thing Monday :)

Latest posts

Back