CND Itec

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow!
that took some reading!
such positivity :biggrin:

I am the CND education ambasador for Kent and I have just started my 2nd group of CND Complete.

I had 3 students on my pilot course and I have 3 again this time.

If you think I could bring some support to your group, do send me an invite and I'll let you know how excitng it is for us teaching this ground breaking education.

happy geeking!

Princess sparkle I'm not on the course next week, I'm waiting for s2 to get back to me about october dates :)

wow!
that took some reading!
such positivity :biggrin:

I am the CND education ambasador for Kent and I have just started my 2nd group of CND Complete.

I had 3 students on my pilot course and I have 3 again this time.

If you think I could bring some support to your group, do send me an invite and I'll let you know how excitng it is for us teaching this ground breaking education.

happy geeking!

Aww thanks Liza it'd be brilliant to have you in the group - you should get notification of your invite very soon. :biggrin:

yeah... another expect to keep us on the straight and narrow!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

yeah... another expect to keep us on the straight and narrow!

Will be good, but on the straight and narrow....us?!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

lol.... maybe no but she can try ;-)

I wanted to do this course because I've heard so many great things about it but there aren't any courses running in London ATM :(

I wanted to do this course because I've heard so many great things about it but there aren't any courses running in London ATM :(

Have you spoken to Sweet Squared? There's a CND academy in London and the courses run there quite regularly. Failing that - would Kent be an option with Liza? Or even Essex?

Have you spoken to Sweet Squared? There's a CND academy in London and the courses run there quite regularly. Failing that - would Kent be an option with Liza? Or even Essex?

I've been emailing one of their staff and she says they haven't been sent the dates by the turors for the London course yet. I'm hoping they will be available soon. I was thinking about Essex but it's really far for me as I don't drive. I've been looking at OPIs foundation course, I'm about to start a Mani/pedi course with them next week but I'm a bit stuck between the 2, they both seem like really good and accredited courses!

I've been emailing one of their staff and she says they haven't been sent the dates by the turors for the London course yet. I'm hoping they will be available soon. I was thinking about Essex but it's really far for me as I don't drive. I've been looking at OPIs foundation course, I'm about to start a Mani/pedi course with them next week but I'm a bit stuck between the 2, they both seem like really good and accredited courses!

I would phone S2 if I were you and speak to the education manager Debbie Davies, she's lovely and very helpful. I considered the OPI foundation course too but on balance I thought the CND course looked a lot more comprehensive and better value for money. Good luck with your mani/pedi training next week anyway - let us know how you get on! :biggrin:

I would phone S2 if I were you and speak to the education manager Debbie Davies, she's lovely and very helpful. I considered the OPI foundation course too but on balance I thought the CND course looked a lot more comprehensive and better value for money. Good luck with your mani/pedi training next week anyway - let us know how you get on! :biggrin:

Is the number on the website? I did phone once before but I just got told they would phone me when there were dates in London. Then I emailed and they told me the same thing. lol Well, hopefully they will have some dates starting around August (that's when the OPI one starts)
Thanks for your help :)

awww i dont know what to do!!!

I have the money for the CND complete course! Finally what ive been waiting so long for!!

Yet im too scared to book anything!! Im so so so scared about parting with £2,400 as this was originally going to be for my driving and potentially a car.

i want this so so bad and i really do, but im just worried that its practise i need and not more training.

But i do want it!.....what if i do the course and its like another sallys where i feel ive not really learn anything major

or what if its too hard to learn the theory side.....will i be able to get a job after as thats what i really want....Oh i just dont know what to do lol heeelllppp!! xxxx

I originally did my training with a lesser company (and regretted it) as i couldn't get along with their products, heard about CND through positive reviews and did their L&P conversion course, WOW i learn't more it that one day than i had in the weeks i put in with the other company, only wished that i had saved my money and done the whole CND nail tech course, my advise if you can, go for it you won't regret it :D

The theory is very thorough, but taught in a really good, fun, understandable way. You also have homework!! I'm 42 and the last time I did a course was 20 years ago. It is hard work but nothing worth having comes easy and it's definitely worth doing.

The education ambassadors are excellent, they know their stuff inside out. They all have experience as nail techs before they became ea's, which is important, they've been where we are now. They are there for you before, during and after the course. I had a bad day, my ambassador realised and emailed me that night to check I was Ok, she didn't have to. I know you pay a lot of money, but you get what you pay for and the kit is amazing. It's a win-win situation.

Despite my bad day...there will be ups and downs, I am really looking forward to going again next week.

I have also made some great friends on here and no I haven't met them, but the girls on here are fantastic...they've even persuaded me to go on fb and that's something I said I would never do.

As I said to one of the girls earlier...change of career, new friends, fb...and of course SG...I should have done this years ago!!:lol: xx

Found this thread on facebook and I have to say...I have heard nothing but good things about CND training and I would love - LOVE - to be able to afford the complete course but funding is the issue. Not working just now (maternity leave) and I only have 6 months of salon experience under my belt. I feel like if i did the complete course my confidence and abilities would go right up as I don't feel my college course covered nails adequately. You never know. One day :)

I do sometimes have students from London, mostly south London, as the journey south to Kent is often easier than the journey to Wembley.

The train is 1hr from Victoria or the drive ranges from 50 mins to hr &half, depending where you are.

check out our CND Academy page on our website Liza Smith at Bodylines | Nails like no other - and there is a map as well.

pm me if you need any info.

Can I just say I started my CND Complete training today with Hannah Rowland and all I can say is, AMAZING. The whole thing is a whole new level and class of education that honestly makes all other training I did look shoddy.

The Theory is so interesting and our educator is brilliant and knows so much about the industry. Day two is tomorrow and I can't wait!

I love nails!

:)

Hi guys,
A HUGE thankyou for this amazing info on the Complete Course. I've been thinking about doing it for so long now but the price kept putting me off, especially since I've spent so much money on Essential Nails courses.
This thread has really helped and I feel more confident to pick up the phone up and book the Complete course!
xxx :)

Im getting to play with colour tomorrow - dont think Ill sleep with all the excitement :lol:

Latest posts

Back