CND l&p conversion 10th Feb Bristol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalesBeauty

Reaction score
:cry:Hiya all
Is any 1 attending the above course in Bristol with Katrina Kneebone???
I kp trying to ring her and I always leave a message, obviously she is busy, and then when she did get back to me I was with a client.
I have no idea where it is in Bristol, and Vetty has so kindly offered to model for my other nail tech and she needs to make arrangments etc
If n e 1 is on the course and knows venue plz help.
Thanks in advance
Sarah xxx

Hi hun,

If you give Sweet Squared a ring 0845 210 6060- on Monday they will be able to tell you where the training is held. You should get a confirmation letter in the post too.

Good Luck!

Hiya thanks for the reply
I have already done that, It was sweet squared that told me to ring Katrina. I thought when I booked it all the info either would have been sent to me or at least they told have told me where in Bristol it was.
So I still dont know, and its a week on Tues
Thanks
Sarah xxx

I had to ring Katrina too when I did mine in Plymouth, just leave a message on her mob asking her to text you the postcode or something, so you can look it up on sat nav or AA route finder. Also ask where is the nearest parking, mine was right on a msin street so I had to park in a pay and display. Hth.

Hiya

I guess she could text me the postcode and Ill find it on the sat nav
Mind you I was hoping to train it there, but if it aint close to a train station then that means a taxi too.
Bummers
Thanks again anyway
Lots of hugs
Sarah
p.s you goin to excel hun?

Last edited:
Hi Sarah,

If you ring up Monday and ask to speak to Sue or Debbie (they deal with most of the Education) although the other girls should be able to tell you too.
Tell them that you have tried ring Katrina with no luck and Im sure they will be able to give you her training address.

Latest posts

Back