CND Master Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenorcutie

CND EA
Reaction score
So.......i became a CND Grand Master today!!!

Just wanted to let anyone who wasnt sure about doing the master courses how fabulous they are!!!! I learnt so much doing my master architect today.

I would highly recommend all the master courses!

Congratulations. I have a long way to go before I get to that point. Nice to know that it is worth the wait though. :)

Congratulations :)

I'm doing my master painter in January and aim to do the others by the end of next year

Vicki x

Congrats!
Iv don't my master artist & I'm currently in Leeds now in a hotel going to the academy tomorrow to do my conversion course so I can start working towards my master architect xx

So.......i became a CND Grand Master today!!!

Just wanted to let anyone who wasnt sure about doing the master courses how fabulous they are!!!! I learnt so much doing my master architect today.

I would highly recommend all the master courses!

Congratulations on becoming a CND Grand Master! x

Congratulations- how long has it taken you to get to this point?
Do you have any tips for the rest of us that are going along that journey?

Congratulations!! That is my next goal. I just took the Master Painter a couple weeks ago but unfortunately there are no other classes near me for at least the next six months. I'm near Boston and I had to travel out of state for the class. I just keep checking every so often :)

Congratulations on your fabulous achievement, well done xx

Congratulations- how long has it taken you to get to this point?
Do you have any tips for the rest of us that are going along that journey?

I would say just set your goal and believe in yourself! i think nail techs are incredibly hard on themselves when it comes to judging their own work. I am super lucky that i have a fabulous support network of fellow nail techs that i have met when doing training and we are all there for each other on a daily basis to bounce ideas off and vent to.

I did my CND foundation in 2010 so have worked hard over the last 2 years.

Good luck in everything you do!

Congratulations, well deserved after all your hard work. I want to start on my masters next year, so it's nice to know they are well worth doing xx

most definitely worth doing!!! there was about 100 "lightbulb" moments for me!!!!

most definitely worth doing!!! there was about 100 "lightbulb" moments for me!!!!

Ahhhh the lightbulb moments :) aren't they fantastic!

Vicki x

Congratulations! :D

I'm hoping to do my master painter next year and if I can get the pennies together I want to do the CND complete so I can do the enhancement training! Lol

Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back