CND Metal Implements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabeautie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just been looking at the metal implements online, as I would like to buy a new one.
Which one/s do you use?
Ive seen Precision Pushie Knife, Precision Probe, Precision Curette, Precision Pushie, Double Ended Pushie, Double Ended Cuticle Chisel.

I dont know which to get! At the mo I have the Double Ended Cuticle Chisel.

Thanks xx

I love the double ended chisel but the probe can come in useful too
hth

Cool, I thought nobody uses the chisel now (i have no idea why!lol) was just looking for one to add to the chisel. Will look into the probe. I think I am a bit scared of using the chisel, lol. I tend to just use the rounded end which is why I am looking for another. Thanks xx

I use the chisel and the probe. The probe is ace for getting into those lateral folds and hard to reach places. I do still use my ezflow pro-pusher too sometimes, I just love it. :)

I use the chisel and curette....i just love seeing all the pterygium come away with it...and prep work is so quick and easy,and manicures are a dream:green:

I love the double ended chisel but the probe can come in useful too
hth

OK...here's a dumb question...:owhat's a chisel? Thanks! :hug:

OK...here's a dumb question...:owhat's a chisel? Thanks! :hug:
You know a woodworking chisel...it's a very mini version of that... I use the double ended one and also the EZF Pro Pusher....the CND Pushie is also a great one to have for a 'spoon' shaped pusher. I have a probe but barely use it, maybe I'll have to get it out again!

I do not know if you can get opi implements where you are, but i use the "pusher plus" by opi and love it- i have a couple of them so that when i am disenfecting one i have another to use- i also use a currette on some ppl hope this helps, have a great wkend:)

Latest posts

Back