CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i will end up buying loads lol cant resist a bargain lol xx

im sure its monday night at midnight xx

Mon night midnight, i too got a leaflet. I couldnt resist and brought the additives kit and the prep pack on mon, got it all today :)

Dont think theyve done a sale as such before have they? so who knows what will be included. Eek xx

I think there will be a lot of colours & effects on sale as I saw somewhere these are changing? (I might be wrong...)

I wish I had more cash, might have to just not put much petrol in the car and drive really economically to make it last...x

Does anyone know, if I put all the stuff I want into my basket the night before, then wake up in the morning and go to the checkout... Should it automatically work out which bits are in the sale or will I still be on normal prices? I know not everything will be in the sale (cor, I wish!) but I do need everything that's in there, discounts or not!

Xx

Does anyone know, if I put all the stuff I want into my basket the night before, then wake up in the morning and go to the checkout... Should it automatically work out which bits are in the sale or will I still be on normal prices? I know not everything will be in the sale (cor, I wish!) but I do need everything that's in there, discounts or not!

Xx

Not sure. Cor I wish the lot was on sale I want loads but think my bank balance will only let me get the things I actually need like some new bulbs, top coat and hopefully a few other little bits xx

I did my Shellac training on Monday, and was told the new packs of wraps will be out in January!

How disappointing to hear the wraps are going to take so long to get too us, can anyone recommend a suitable but cheaper option ?
I'm just a lot excited for the sale lol how they have some useful stuff :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The sale starts late Sunday night Monday morning at 00.01 am. They posted on there FB page yesterday.

How disappointing to hear the wraps are going to take so long to get too us, can anyone recommend a suitable but cheaper option ?
I'm just a lot excited for the sale lol how they have some useful stuff :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ive been using the Vamoos wraps from SS and im finding them to be just as efficient as the cnd wraps x

I'm staying up Sunday night to see what will be on sale or I wont be able to sleep not knowing lol, love a bargain !! Hope they have good servers, we might just crash em :lol:

Oh my what am I going to do :Scared:
My pennies are sat there for the balance of my complete course. The only safe thing is not to log on but I am going to be drawn to it, like a moth to a flame.:!::!:

Vicki x

Well, I'm very excited... because I'm ALMOST finished with my home salon (I'm a mobile tech originally) and instead of carting my stuff up 2 flights of stairs, I'm going to double up on things such as my Shellac Lamp, Files, Scrubfresh, D.Solve, D.Sperse, D.Colour, File & Abrasive Disinfectant, CoolBlue, Monomer... so all I will have to carry up is my little roo bags of Shellac, Acrylic Powder etc.

Now is the perfect time to order it all and double up stock because of the sale. THANK YOU SWEET SQUARED :D

I asked S2 today if it's only certain products, or is everything going on sale. The answer I got was that only certain products will be in the sale. I'm really hoping that the Mani/Pedi spa products will be included. 😃

It starts at at on min past midnight tonight. X :)

Shhhhhhhhhh !!!! Don't tell anyone hahaha xxx

Lol, just trying to help clear up the confusion of when it starts. I hope there are lots of stuff that I still need to stock upon for my salon opening in 3 weeks. X :)

Lol, just trying to help clear up the confusion of when it starts. I hope there are lots of stuff that I still need to stock upon for my salon opening in 3 weeks. X :)

Lol! Yeah I've got loads I want! But I bet nothing I want is in the sale haha xxx

You best all leave me stuff! My stupid boyfriend is giving me money on Friday so you all best make sure you don't buy everything else I'll hunt you all down and take what I want :D x

Am so excited for midnight haha!! This site really is aptly named for us isnt it GEEK haha!! I make no apologies for this!!!
Enjoy the sale girlies!!
xxx

I am exhausted but I will be forcing myself to stay awake for the midnight start ....what's the betting we crash the site with high traffic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back