CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I've put in my basket has come up sale price just wondering whether to buy or hang on and see if anything else goes on after midnight and that this is just a teaser to start off with.

My shopping basket is coming up with sale prices, shall I order??

Its not letting me log on :(

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Flicking between the page found through google and their regular pages the prices look the same!!

No sale prices in my basket yet. Just the normal prices at the moment.

I have ordered! Don't want to risk missing out! Extraordinary deal on liquid can't believe it! I will still wait up til 12 see if anything else is added! Don't mind paying postage twice at these prices x

mine are coming up at sale price, but theres not much that I want. The magis wraps are a good deal though.

mine are coming up sale prices just cant decide what i want!

Im a naughty geek and have found the sale pages ^_^

If you like your colour & effects you'll be a happy bunny..

I was right! Yaaay :) x

Ooh what was the magis deal then?
I can still only see normal prices it would appear :( !!

Ooh what was the magis deal then?
I can still only see normal prices it would appear :( !!

Its 50% off magis wraps fingers 100.

google sweet suared sale & click on the top one, it takes you to special purchases & you can see them all. just click in the box on the right for different deals. :hug:

Thats where i am but it comes up at £xx still :( !! Oh well staying up it is for me haha!!!
Thank you xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing I really want or specifically need...this makes me happy though as now I have loads of time to save up for the next lot of shellac colours and the other 9 I need to complete my collection lol x

I'm a little disappointed too... Unfortunately I have loads of Colour/Effect polishes (which don't get half as much use as I'd like, no matter how much I push it). I don't offer Minx etc any more as no one was interested in my area, and I don't offer glitzy lips either... I also don't use CND L&P or Brisa! Wish I did though ;)

It's a shame that more stuff isn't included, but I've got a couple of really great deals such as the Prep Pack and Jason Wu Colour Collection so I'm happy about that. Still spending around £350 though, what with all the stuff I need :Scared:

I wonder what the Colour/Effects Display looks like? I've popped one in the basket anyway, figured at such a low price I can't really go wrong!

xx

Last edited:
Thats where i am but it comes up at £11 still :( !! Oh well staying up it is for me haha!!!
Thank you xxx

the toes ones are £xx hun, they were £xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I've added to my basket but it comes up full price at the moment x
Im liking the minx folders though x

Oh the minx folder looks nice. Like the bit that stores the irresistible glitters.

Minx still showing full price on mine, nothing in my basket is on sale - never mind maybe next time!

I'm happy ;) just bought my magis! Great offer :)

Forgive me if i'm being thick but what is a minx folder?

Forgive me if i'm being thick but what is a minx folder?

hehe you store all your minx in there. it looks like a ring binder sort of thing x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back