CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarfarie

Reaction score
Is anyone else saving for this ?
Also does anyone know when the pack sizes of cnd wraps are going to increase ?
;)

Anyone ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm saving :) x

Me too! Can't wait! Never experienced one before so super excited!!! Xxx

Definitely saving for it! Does anyone know if its only certain items that will be in the sale?
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

When is the sale? :)

Next week I think for 14 days

Steph xxx

So does it start on sunday night or monday night?

It says midnight 13th, which means monday night to me, but the dates are from the 13th, so is it sunday night? :eek:

Id say Sunday night cause its technically Monday 13th at 1 second past midnight lol

Steph xxx

Shhhhhh it's a secret, don't tell anyone, they'll buy it all haha x

Id say Sunday night cause its technically Monday 13th at 1 second past midnight lol

Steph xxx

That's what I thought, but I read my leaflet and it said midnight on monday! To me, that's monday night. :eek:

I did my Shellac training on Monday, and was told the new packs of wraps will be out in January!

That's what I thought, but I read my leaflet and it said midnight on monday! To me, that's monday night. :eek:

Hmm not sure then, might just log on during day on Monday to have a look. I need some bulbs for my lamp and might grab a few bargains in sale at same time too lol

Steph xxx

I've saved :) I'm really hoping to see some Minx in the sale - I need to update my stock but I've held off buying to many incase they are in the sale :) x

I was confused about the whole midnight thing too :( I'm thinking be on the website at 00:01 on Monday morning... If nothing happens, I'll be doing the same on Tuesday morning!
Would hate to miss out, but to me it means midnight on Monday as in 11:59 Monday night...

I wonder how much stuff they've put away!

Cxx

Well if it's on for 14 days then surely they will have loads of stock otherwise they would sell out by Monday!? I'm just going to log on on the Monday morn and hope I haven't missed out!

I am almost 100% sure It will be 00:00 Monday morning (or Sunday night if that's what you want to call it lol) x

I have received adverts via email and leaflets in my deliveries notifying about the outlet sale online starting on the 13th for a week :) Was just wondering if this sale has been on before online and if so what sort of products can we expect in the sale?

I hope it is, because I'll be staying up! Haha

Ha ha im staying up too

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back