CND Shellac distributors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlieruthie

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently training part-time to do acrylic nails but I am keen to look into Shellac aswell and was wondering if there were any legitimate distributors, other than sweetsquared.com (sorry if that's wrong, like i said, new to this), as I am not yet qualified and won't be for some time, so cannot purchase from there yet.

I hope you can help.

Thanks,

Ruth

The only way you would be able to purchase shellac if you are untrained would be through unauthorised sources which I am sure you are aware is a big no no.
If you buy from unauthorised sources you are leaving yourself wide open for endless problems and with no come back if something goes wrong, as well as helping fund illegal activity and possibly aiding theives.
You certainly wont get the answer that you are looking for on here I am afraid.
Wait until you are qualified and do things the legitimate way, you wont regret it and you will be able to rest easy knowing that you are supporting your authorised local distributor rather than fund some underhand or possibly ilegal activity.
Jen xx

The only other authorised distributer in the uk is ellisons but again you need to send certificates before you can order. I'm also not 100% sure if you'd be able to order shellac without a manicure & pedicure certificate but give sweet squared a call - theyre fab and can give you the info.you need.

Hth
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Is there a course you can complete for shellac specifically?

Thanks again

Ruth

xxx

You do have to have your mani/pedi qualification (Which you should do prior to the liquid and power (acrylic) course)

I know its a bit :( i remember when i was at college i wanted to get my hands on everything!

But think of it from Sweet Squareds point of view or any other company!

When i was at college there was 24 in the class at the end of the first year there was only 11!!
So when a student go to a company and say in currently studying can i buy your products to pratise with i have my log book as proof etc... So they buy the products then drop out of the course! Those products are been used by uninsured and unqualified people! We dont want products to get into the wrong hands!

In june/july when you qualify you will be able to buy it then its only a few month? That give you time to save up as im sure youll love it youll want to buy more and more!!

Hope you understand the reason why you cant currently buy Shellac but it wont be long! Good look in your assesments!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

The only other authorised distributer in the uk is ellisons but again you need to send certificates before you can order. I'm also not 100% sure if you'd be able to order shellac without a manicure & pedicure certificate but give sweet squared a call - theyre fab and can give you the info.you need.

Hth
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

fYI. This is noT true. Sweet squared is the only CND authorised distributor In the UK..

Sweet Squared have appointed several sub distributors in the UK ... In London, Scotland, Manchester, Bournemouth, and Coventry (Ellisons). All of them sell with the same criteria
1 you must be a qualified professional to buy CND
2 you must prove it and supply copies of certificates before you can purchase

Latest posts

Back