CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is no pinkie vinylux that is why they have released the additives and Mr Geek is working on the problem!

Submitted for the third time... I need to go to sleeeep!

I resubmitted. Just waiting now.

Whilst we're frustrated they must be pulling their hair out!

Pinkies are coming next week...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone had any success?

Aaaaarrgghh. I placed my order for the new shellac and lots more so no delivery charge and checked out no probs and paid and then I remembered the additives. Eeeeeek went back on and ordered them but now it's not checking out. Frozen. Sob sob sob. X

I've decided I don't need pinkies or additives as I can't shift them at the moment...although I really want the box :( x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not gonna be able to sleep untill I get them!!

I think mines gone through

Cannot checkout either, will just keep trying.

YES!!!! I made checkout. Finally!!! Anyone else?

I know! Can't give up now, they'll be gone by morning. Can't sit here til 4 though, how long do I try for!!?

Ahhhh it's so frustrating when we crash the system at every release! Lol.

Come on us geeks need these things don't you know! They need to create a special geek system that doesn't crash!x

Hubby not impressed that I won't go to bed!

Anyone having trouble placing their order?? Mine won't go through :( it takes ages then says that I need to change my shipping order?? Changed it 3 times now an still wont to through?? Xxxx

Mine just went through. I know on the fb page they said they are working on the issue.

Latest posts

Back