CND Solar Oil Mani Campaign Poster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this image and the other one for Solar Oil scrub, they are gorgeous but can be a double edged sword, clients come in and say 'I want my nails to look like that' and point at the poster, sadly dispute my best efforts I can't reproduce nails that good so my clients are disappointed. For that reason I have considered taking it down, as I feel like I'm letting my clients down :rolleyes:

It inspires me to try hard every time I do a set but it's a hard task master, and I feel like I come up short lol

Thats true talent right there..when you have to sit and really question if there is acrylic used or not.
I have the poster some where and the 4 mini posters from the same collection.
I also have the banner with the solar speed spray foot....now..i love that foot

where do you live................. <insert evil laugh here> MUUUAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow..you AND Carl in the same room...i'd be starstruck for sure :Love:

I think I'd piddle myself LOL

Hang on to them Louise ... They might make your fortune one day!! Lol.

As for Carl ... We are close friends. We always get together when I am in Sydney although I wish he'd come and visit in Spain. I think we both treasure the time we spend ! Love the man, he is special to me. You'd love him too, Louise, he's ever so naughty and non PC. Like me. Lol

Not if I find out where she lives, then they're mine hahahahahaha

One day, I will win that loto and meet both you and Carl face to face. Then I'll die a happy woman ;-)

I have the poster :) if I ever go to Canada it's yours! :) haa

Breathtaking - truly breathtaking , one day ill do this - one day !! X

I have the poster :) if I ever go to Canada it's yours! :) haa

I'll pay for shipping!!!
PRETTTTTTTY PLEASE!
I'll give you my firstborn hahahahaha

I love that poster / picture too, its such an iconic image ...
Think we should all petition to get it printed again ... So those of us who haven't got it can purchase it ... X

Gigi - we salute you for giving us Soo much inspiration and guidance ... We love you ... <3

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I'll pay for shipping!!!
PRETTTTTTTY PLEASE!

I had it on the wall at some point so I'm not sure on the condition or where it is :s I will have a dig round the salon on Tuesday for you :) :)

I had it on the wall at some point so I'm not sure on the condition or where it is :s I will have a dig round the salon on Tuesday for you :) :)

awwwwwesome ;-)

awwwwwesome ;-)

If not I have a plan B I'm working on for you :)

I remember I threw a poster away because it was tatty and I can't remember if it was the dripping solar oil or the solar scrub poster! We shall find out on Tuesday :) lol

I'll pay for shipping!!!
PRETTTTTTTY PLEASE!

I'll give you the shellac poster if i can post you my 3 year old,18 month old twins and the man from hell...as well!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383655693.462059.jpgThis is the poster I have :( :( I had both but I must have thrown away the solar oil one as it got tatty! You can still have it if you want?

My plan B has worked :) send me your address :) :) :) I have the Solar oil poster!!!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383928913.217557.jpg
Ok Victoria who do you love the most??

I have one but it's all mine. Muahahahahaha :twisted:

Amelia, how lovely are you?! Very kind xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg! It's gorgeous! I wish I could have one to put up in my home salon conversion for when I'm qualified.

View attachment 47402

Arrrr how very thoughtful and nice of you to send it to Victoria ... It's lovely to come across people helping each other ....
Much love coming your way hunni ...
Xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

View attachment 47145This is the poster I have :( :( I had both but I must have thrown away the solar oil one as it got tatty! You can still have it if you want?

My plan B has worked :) send me your address :) :) :) I have the Solar oil poster!!!!!

View attachment 47402

OH MY GOSH, I THINK I JUST PIDDLED MY DRAWERS!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!

oh yes please please, the oil one!!! Option no#2!!!!
Inboxing my addie!
Need anything from Canada? hehehe

View attachment 47402

Just in case I wasn't clear, this one pretty please!!!!!
Like on Geeg's book.

omg, still freaking!!!
Can you measure it for me please so I can run out right away and buy a frame for it?
OMG I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO PSYCHED!
you TOTALLY ROCK!

Just in case I wasn't clear, this one pretty please!!!!!
Like on Geeg's book.

omg, still freaking!!!
Can you measure it for me please so I can run out right away and buy a frame for it?
OMG I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO PSYCHED!
you TOTALLY ROCK!

Wow you are soooo lucky!! I cant find it anywhere!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back