CND Solar Oil Mani Campaign Poster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Hey ladies, (and gents)
Perhaps you could point me in the right direction.
I have been all over the web looking, and unable to find 'THE' poster that I want most.
The Solar Oil Campaign Poster with Geeg's mani and the oil drizzling down the hand (as seen on the cover of Nailclass).

Can anyone tell me where to get this, please?

I would KILL for this poster. Have wanted it for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES.
Can someone please help me out?
Now that I'll be in a proper salon FINALLY and no longer working from home, I'll have somewhere to post it.
PRETTY PLEASE tell me that there IS somewhere I can get it.

THANKS!

I would also love to know the answer as would love one too!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Of course, if darling Geeg had one laying around with her autograph, then I'd REALLY be freaked out hehehehe
(hint hint hint)

Anyone? Can I get this anywhere?
Pretty please?

Unfortunately ... The original photographer owns the copy right as always, and the right to use the poster ran out a while ago ... They seem to be a collectors item now.

I have a image of it that could be blown up into poster size I suppose .. Whose going to know? Did I say that? Lol

Second point, that shot was not a manicure ... It was a free form sculpted set with a 'secret' custom blended mix for the free edge ... If you please!! :biggrin:

Yours is the third request I've actually had this week for this image, Victoria ... What's going on? Even I do not own one (but I do know Sweet Squared have it displayed at headquarters)!.

I don't suppose it costs so much to have an image blown up to poster size does it?

Last edited:
I've searched for you but as Gigi says can't find one:Love:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if CND decided to do a re-run on their vintage posters.....have they any big birthdays coming up that they could use as an excuse?

:Love:

I have been looking for this too :(

Unfortunately ... The original photographer owns the copy right as always, and the right to use the poster ran out a while ago ... They seem to be a collectors item now.

I have a image of it that could be blown up into poster size I suppose .. Whose going to know? Did I say that? Lol

Second point, that shot was not a manicure ... It was a free form sculpted set with a 'secret' custom blended mix for the free edge ... If you please!! :biggrin:

Yours is the third request I've actually had this week for this image, Victoria ... What's going on? Even I do not own one (but I do know Sweet Squared have it displayed at headquarters)!.

I don't suppose it costs so much to have an image blown up to poster size does it?

Yes, I actually DID know that it was a sculpt. (I just put 'mani' because I figured most weren't aware that it was a sculpt :wink2: ) In fact, if you recall, I harassed you ages ago for the recipe hehehehe That is the ONLY kind of french that I want to do (when it comes to white frenchs) and I've been trying to master that colour ever since :Love:

If somehow, a certain image accidentally landed in my inbox... I would never complain hahahaha No, blowing up to poster size is not that expensive. And if it were, I do NOT care, I'd gladly pay the price!

I've actually been googling it for a couple of years now, but only now can put it up and I want it bad enough to sell one of my children for it hahahaha

Wouldn't it be wonderful if CND decided to do a re-run on their vintage posters.....have they any big birthdays coming up that they could use as an excuse?

:Love:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS BRILLIANT IDEA!!

Yes, I actually DID know that it was a sculpt. (I just put 'mani' because I figured most weren't aware that it was a sculpt :wink2: ) In fact, if you recall, I harassed you ages ago for the recipe hehehehe That is the ONLY kind of french that I want to do (when it comes to white frenchs) and I've been trying to master that colour ever since :Love:

If somehow, a certain image accidentally landed in my inbox... I would never complain hahahaha No, blowing up to poster size is not that expensive. And if it were, I do NOT care, I'd gladly pay the price!

I've actually been googling it for a couple of years now, but only now can put it up and I want it bad enough to sell one of my children for it hahahaha

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS BRILLIANT IDEA!!

Send me your email address Victoria.

Here it is.

Attachments

• Gigi's solar Nails.jpg
    Gigi's solar Nails.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,765
This is just the most iconic CND image ever. Love it xx

What system did you use Geeg? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

This picture was on the wall in the room when I was doing my cnd foundation. I thought it was beautiful the first time I saw it and 5 years on it's still the nails I aspire to create x

Here it is.

A picture is worth a thousand words .

I think that this image alone explains why Geeg is entitled to have the status she enjoys here on SG and in the industry as a whole .....

Xx

A picture is worth a thousand words .

I think that this image alone explains why Geeg is entitled to have the status she enjoys here on SG and in the industry as a whole .....

Xx

I concur :) perhaps Geeg you should just post this picture whenever anyone gets a bit chopsy ;) xx

Here it is.

This is the most beautiful and perfect picture for nail ever! And the sculpt is so freaking perfect! Ill never be able to make nice nails like that!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Here it is.

Going to get my Mr to print this off on his Pro printer for me in A3 for my soon to be salon space :))) LOVE it!

Going to get my Mr to print this off on his Pro printer for me in A3 for my soon to be salon space :))) LOVE it!

Oh no, it's only a tiny JPEG when saved :( can you PM me a proper JPEG image please Geeg. Pretty pretty please!

Latest posts

Back