CND Solar Oil Mani Campaign Poster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't find it anywhere because the poster is out of print now. A collectors item!! Lol. Victoria if I see you auctioning that on eBay I will have to come and kill you. Lol

The image above is of Amelia in the Sweet Shop at Sweet Squared. Amelia is a CND ambassador and has obviously been snooping in corners of the warehouse to find the last few in existence. Very cool thing to do Amelia. She is a darlin! I was told ages ago by someone that they thought they were all gone.

The salon I used to work at had this poster!
Shame its a new owner or id ask to buy it lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can't find it anywhere because the poster is out of print now. A collectors item!! Lol. Victoria if I see you auctioning that on eBay I will have to come and kill you. Lol

The image above is of Amelia in the Sweet Shop at Sweet Squared. Amelia is a CND ambassador and has obviously been snooping in corners of the warehouse to find the last few in existence. Very cool thing to do Amelia. She is a darlin! I was told ages ago by someone that they thought they were all gone.

Auction it?
My momma didn't drop me on my head, I'm not THAT stupid!
That is going into a proper glass frame to PROTECT IT on my salon wall, under lock and key and if ANYONE breathes on it, I'm going to bust their chops! hahahaha

Sooo on that note... what are the dimensions so I can find 'the' perfect frame and have it waiting for it's arrival?
ehehehe

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED
and OMG Amelia VERY VERY COOL!

As soon as I have it, it'll be framed and up on my wall and I'll share a picture with all of you ;-)

Thought you would all like to see my pride and joy ;-)

Attachments

• 2014-03-25 12.21.59.jpg
    2014-03-25 12.21.59.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 179
Truly beautiful x

Wow amazing victoria its gorgeous! I am soooo jealous haha its really nice !:):)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Beautiful! I'm so jealous!

CND should definitely revisit their vintage posters ;)

Latest posts

Back