CND Solar Speed Spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi14

Reaction score
Does anybody use this?

I have alot of comments about the time that creative nail enamel takes to dry, wondered if this makes alot of difference?

Also I remember from my training that there was a top coat that you could not use the speed spray with btu can't remember which one, can anyone shed any light??

Thank you!! XX

I use it, it's a fab product and rapidly dries the enamel by removing the acetate. Creative enamels don't take very long to dry on their own, providing you apply them in 2-3 thin coats.

I've not heard of avoiding Solar Speed Spray with a top coat, at least, not with the Creative range of products.

hth's

I use it, it's a fab product and rapidly dries the enamel by removing the acetate. Creative enamels don't take very long to dry on their own, providing you apply them in 2-3 thin coats.

I've not heard of avoiding Solar Speed Spray with a top coat, at least, not with the Creative range of products.

hth's

Perhaps its my imaginatin about the top coat, i'll give it a whirl!!

It's usually the clumsy people who complain when they smudge it before they get out the door!!!!

For enamel to dry completely can take up to 24 hours.

Touch dry is normally about 40min, but you have to remember that the enamel underneath is still soft.

Speed spray make a huge difference, so does SolarOil.

M.

I couldn't work without it!

Kathleen

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys I will give it a try.

Another question a lady I know use the jessica nails system and finishes her manicure or pedicure by putting some kind of oil on top of finished enamel and using a hair dryer for a couple of minutes...any opinions on this? Does solar oil do the same job?

xx

I havent got any speed spray.....i have tried to order it a few times but it was out of stock......so in its place i just used solor oil...it works fab and have just ended up sticking to using that!!!

Another question a lady I know use the jessica nails system and finishes her manicure or pedicure by putting some kind of oil on top of finished enamel and using a hair dryer for a couple of minutes...any opinions on this? Does solar oil do the same job?

xx

yES AND i USE THIS PERSONALLY ON ME EVERYTIME!! :idea:

Thanks geeks.

I will try it on my very willing model later...my mum!!

yES AND i USE THIS PERSONALLY ON ME EVERYTIME!! :idea:

Seriously ??!!

You sit there with a hairdryer giving yourself a mani / pedi :lol:

Does the heat help in some way or is it just the air ?

M.

Seriously ??!!

You sit there with a hairdryer giving yourself a mani / pedi :lol:

Does the heat help in some way or is it just the air ?

M.

I use SolarOil over wet nails everytime - it dries them (for me) better than anything else..... did I miss something :eek: :lol:

The solar speed spray is a fab product and I couldn't be without it now
and the smell is mmmmmmmmmm

I always prefered Solar Oil to dry nails off, rather than Solar Speed. I also love Qtica drying drops, they are fab.

xx

I use SolarOil over wet nails everytime - it dries them (for me) better than anything else..... did I miss something :eek: :lol:

Possibly :lol:

You quoted the above by Heidi and said you do this all the time. Hence me asking if you use a hairdryer when you do your mani / pedi's.

You possibly meant to quote me instead of Heidi....

M.

I wouldn't use hot air, but cold air for ennamel drying.

well, I don't use any of the 2 but if I had to...

I use a rapid dry spray, I have a rapiddry top coat, this is amusing to use and has to be applied thickly so I avoid it, and a drip dry... that's my fav because the bottle is tiny and cute.

to be it is a great alternative as you don't need a lamp or anything to finally have a great looking set of polished nails.

never tried with solarOil, maybe soon ;);)

Latest posts

Back