CND spa manicure/pedicure prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leannejolley

Reaction score
hi geeks
hope you can help im not sure if im charging the right prices for my spa manicure and pedicure treatments my express manicure is £10 and the works cnd manicure is £15 and my express pedicure is £15 and the works cnd pedicure is £20. i work from home so know i need to keep my prices low but dont want to devalue myself.

I'm not exactly sure what the pound is at right now in relation to the canadian dollar, but that seems very low. I charge at least $10 more for "the works" off whatever my base price is..

im also looking to change to CND SPA RANGE...been making my list as this time im going mobile...

ill only be offering 2 types the standard mani using CND Scentsations at £17
and spa at £25, but still not sure as i live in a affluent area which i dont get as its the olympic borough..
im between £22-£25.. well its not any spa system is it.
..............its CND............

MY brain tells me 22 and heart 25..lolz
and as for pedi - scentsation 20 and spa 28

and ill add a combo deal of both for 45...

let me know if these prices are reasonable

yes it CND i think i would agree with you its so hard to know what to charge especially when you work from home.

im also looking to change to CND SPA RANGE...been making my list as this time im going mobile...

ill only be offering 2 types the standard mani using CND Scentsations at £17
and spa at £25, but still not sure as i live in a affluent area which i dont get as its the olympic borough..
im between £22-£25.. well its not any spa system is it.
..............its CND............

MY brain tells me 22 and heart 25..lolz
and as for pedi - scentsation 20 and spa 28

and ill add a combo deal of both for 45...

let me know if these prices are reasonable

I'm also switching over to their Mani and pedi range, they look fab :) unsure what to charge aswell, I've researched and I can't see anyone in my area that uses it, that or they don't advertise that they use do xx

I charge $50 for a Spa Pedi, and $35 for a Spa Mani.

I'd have to check the conversion for that. I also have a location though.

I charge £25 for basic CND manicure and £35 for the CND Spa Manicure

there are alot of indian beauty salons around where i live which offer cheap manis and pedis and if they charge more then the products they use are not what you expect to pay a premium price for.. and Chinese nail bars charge 15-20 but products iv never heard or seen so i literally pay for soaking my feet in the flashing foot spa

once the weather gets good ill be at the school fare and do a raffle on my treatments which will hopefully get ladies interested and we all know each other at school so if 1 client wins a treatment she likes, rephrase LOOVVEESS it then by god she will spread the love..

I charge £18 for a standard mani and £22 for a lux mani (includes heated mitts and longer massage) I charge £20 for a pedi and £25 for a lux pedi.
I did set my prices when i was using cheaper products so really would like to put them up a bit but its not been a year since my last increase so I will wait for a while!

hi geeks
hope you can help im not sure if im charging the right prices for my spa manicure and pedicure treatments my express manicure is £10 and the works cnd manicure is £15 and my express pedicure is £15 and the works cnd pedicure is £20. i work from home so know i need to keep my prices low but dont want to devalue myself.

I just wanted to give you a little advice that someone once told me. Just because you work at home doesn't mean you should be cheaper in price compared to other places. If you have quality products and provide a great service base your prices on that, working from home doesn't mean "low prices" it means affordable as its a privilege to work from home :)

I charge £25 for luxury mani/pedi. Can I ask what you might charge for a mini luxury treatment given as a kind of pamper party treatment? I was thinking of a mini massage, paraffin treatment and colour.

I am trying to work out my cnd spa manicure and pedicure prices too. What you do need to work out is the cost per service. I did this recently and it is fairly expensive - especially the pedicure- so you have to make sure you charge quite a lot to cover the price of the procucts. If any one wants what I have worked them out to be let me know - pm me. I have the marine spa peducure and citrus spa manicure. The pedicure one is for the whole procedure including sea serum.

xx

Hi sophie.
Would you kindly send me one please
[email protected]

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I am trying to work out my cnd spa manicure and pedicure prices too. What you do need to work out is the cost per service. I did this recently and it is fairly expensive - especially the pedicure- so you have to make sure you charge quite a lot to cover the price of the procucts. If any one wants what I have worked them out to be let me know - pm me. I have the marine spa peducure and citrus spa manicure. The pedicure one is for the whole procedure including sea serum.

xx

i agree with you on this , Sophie. I am new and when I told my husband I am chargingin £32 for a CND spa pedi he said it was expensive but when I gave him an Earth pedicure. He said there were a lot of work and steps and products used for this treatment and £32 is a reasonable price for this!

A client just have to try it! Sea serum is a fantastic product! Love love love CND Earth spa pedi. :Love:

Totally agree. I was told by an experienced therapist that your service/product charge should be 10% of treatment charge. I think that means a Spa pedi should be in the region if £36.
After considering this and looking at local salon charges I'm now charging £25 but this does seem too cheap.
Problem is that clients also compare prices and may never try the service due to being too expensive.
Also I know that "good" salons near me are cutting costs by using cheaper generic products that clients are unaware of - tricky for home salon stocking high end products x

I asked the same question just a few weeks back. A geek kindly sent me a spreadsheet with the cost of the service broken down for me, for each product used. Its fab and amazing to have. The pedicure is more expensive than the manicures. I purchased the almond manicure kit and earth spa pedicure.

xx

Hi Sophiegees, can you please email me. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks

xx

Hi can u email me please?
My email is [email protected]
Thank you so much xx

I charge £25 for basic CND manicure and £35 for the CND Spa Manicure

What's the difference between the basic CND and spa CND mani? :)

Caz do you have a copy of the spreed sheet please and Sophie would you sent it me 2 if you's don't mind considering this range too x

Latest posts

Back