CND Springtime Sparkle Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natlaw

Reaction score
Sorry this is a bit of a rant, i went to pro beauty they had sold out of the additives so managed to order first thing Tuesday morning so pleased as I missed the Xmas ones, so I stayed in to day making sure I never missed the delivery then to find out they were damaged in transit and i would not be receiving them , i rang sweet squared they have no more to send out to me 😥 and i just missed the last ones from ellisons I'm so peed off .sorry rant over x is there anywhere else I can try ?

offdthedelivery

That's unfortunate. I missed out aswell although I called up my local sweet shop on Monday morning. Sam did say she was looking to get more sent in from CND. But you could try the other sweet shops aswell if you want? Try calling them and see if try have any. And then there's eBay but you will be paying double the price they are worth probably. :(

That's unfortunate. I missed out aswell although I called up my local sweet shop on Monday morning. Sam did say she was looking to get more sent in from CND. But you could try the other sweet shops aswell if you want? Try calling them and see if try have any. And then there's eBay but you will be paying double the price they are worth probably. :(

Thank you x

looks like they are still in stock on ellisons website

Hey. The Centre in Edinburgh were getting more in today. Give them a phone or ask on there FB page. The fingertips centre. Good luck x

Try calling creative academy in Leigh they have stock I believe and they will post (with a charge) xx

Are these going to be available again as a box set?

I can't find them on the website - have found them on another site in stock but don't really want to buy from there!

Try calling creative academy in Leigh they have stock I believe and they will post (with a charge) xx

I just called them and they do have stick but the lady said they are not allowed to post. I thought that was a bit strange but anyway, she also said that head office are completely out of stock.

I just called them and they do have stick but the lady said they are not allowed to post. I thought that was a bit strange but anyway, she also said that head office are completely out of stock.
Great :( Might as well get off eBay then.. grr!!!

I wouldn't pay the price people on eBay are charging. Its ridiculous! I guess I'll just wait and see if the site get more in, I'm sure they will.

I wouldn't pay the price people on eBay are charging. Its ridiculous! I guess I'll just wait and see if the site get more in, I'm sure they will.
There's some from aa power seller just under £xx :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry your additives were damaged i hope you get some. If it were me I'd be waiting until a distributor gets stock back in its awful people buy to sell on eBay to make cash! And buying from them will only make them continue to do it! Like concert ticket touts nobody can get tickets for popular acts yet there's sellers listing for hundreds more than face value ! Makes my blood boil! Sorry! Well That's my Friday night rant over...

Sorry your additives were damaged i hope you get some. If it were me I'd be waiting until a distributor gets stock back in its awful people buy to sell on eBay to make cash! And buying from them will only make them continue to do it! Like concert ticket touts nobody can get tickets for popular acts yet there's sellers listing for hundreds more than face value ! Makes my blood boil! Sorry! Well That's my Friday night rant over...
I understand your point but whilst other salons in the area will be managing to get the additives, clients who know about them will be wanting them and we could potentially lose business.

We have it drilled into us to keep stock levels high to fulfill the clients needs but we're clients to CND and when something new comes out it often happens that there's not enough to go around!

As much as this may not be helped, it is quite frustrating and if there's another option to buy then unfortunately for our businesses we have to do what we've gotta do! :)

There's some from aa power seller just under £xx0 :)

But CND sell them for under £Xx I'm not paying that for glitters, I would love to have them but I am sure they will get more in.

I understand your point but whilst other salons in the area will be managing to get the additives, clients who know about them will be wanting them and we could potentially lose business.

We have it drilled into us to keep stock levels high to fulfill the clients needs but we're clients to CND and when something new comes out it often happens that there's not enough to go around!

As much as this may not be helped, it is quite frustrating and if there's another option to buy then unfortunately for our businesses we have to do what we've gotta do! :)

I am in the same boat. So frustrating but think I'll have to ebay it too :( x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Great :( Might as well get off eBay then.. grr!!!
There's someone selling both this pack and the one before... for £xx.xx :eek: Oh but it's free delivery...

At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask!

I just thought I'd share with you that I was lucky enough to get some and apart from 2 of the colours I already had glitters to match the others.

They are fab, don't get me wrong but go to Nailitz, they have some fab ones, including a green, yellow and blue/purple almost identicle. I know some of you may suffer with a tad OCD and want them to all be the same but at least you have the colours to offer and the pots aren't too dissimilar!

:)

Yeah I agree with you I received mine yesterday and after having a play around today I find the two pinks really similar to each other when over something and the same with the yellow and green .. I personally think the previous twinkle colours were the better more sparkly ones :) x

Yeah I agree with you I received mine yesterday and after having a play around today I find the two pinks really similar to each other when over something and the same with the yellow and green .. I personally think the previous twinkle colours were the better more sparkly ones :) x

I found the additives two pinks and the green also matched some glitter I already have. Although I am very pleased I managed to get a set of the additives I am sure there are very similar colours out there to be had for anyone who can't get any. All is not completely lost!

Latest posts

Back