CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant imagine they'd be giving away brand new lamps to everyone, plus they aren't out until later half of year...lol here's me thinking we might come away with a few little bits like some Shellac colours or something...I need to up my ambitions to bigger things!

Apparently at the last event, everyone got a whole shellac kit including the lamp!

Apparently at the last event, everyone got a whole shellac kit including the lamp!

We did but that was that one and this one will bring its own surprises and above all the most important things, education and information x

You will NOT have an LED lamp at THE Event. As said in post, this wont be due until last half of 2013.

PS... Glad you're excited though. Remember, this is a choice thing. All who have the CND UV Lamp do NOT have to have a new lamp unless they want one XXX

Ladies, lets stop setting our sights on what we may or may not get at the event.........we already know we are going to have some amazing guests there as well as seminars, education and of course will be seeing some new and exciting things which we may or may not get to take home.....be satisfied in that knowledge alone and you wont be disappointed xxx

In the meantime let us concentrate on our marketing strategies for all these new products that are coming out x

Ladies, lets stop setting our sights on what we may or may not get at the event.........we already know we are going to have some amazing guests there as well as seminars, education and of course will be seeing some new and exciting things which we may or may not get to take home.....be satisfied in that knowledge alone and you wont be disappointed xxx

Amen to that!! X

I am attending The Event for the first time and have little idea what to expect other than great education, and meeting fellow geeks and nail technicians. (Oh and a great party) I certainly wasn't anticipating any freebies or goodies :Love:

Amen to that!! X

thank you min11 x......if i came home with no "freebies" it wouldnt bother me at all, for me that is just going to be a bonus, i am going to learn, enjoy and be inspired x

Im still in shock and the people/ legends of nails we are going to meet!!!!!!

Nickie, i'm driving from maidstone with 2 other ladies, so if you get over to me you are more than welcome to join us, we are leaving sat morning so we can enjoy the hotel facilities when we get there.

I have a seven seater so can take another if there is anyone else around my way that would like to jump in

H xx

I'm going from Maidstone area with my hubby but not til late Saturday maybe even early hours Sunday morning :eek:

thank you min11 x......if i came home with no "freebies" it wouldnt bother me at all, for me that is just going to be a bonus, i am going to learn, enjoy and be inspired x

Oh you will be, no doubt about that at all Xx

Im still in shock and the people/ legends of nails we are going to meet!!!!!!

I was at the first Event at a breakout session and typically sat myself right at the back. I heard someone come in and sit down next to me just seconds in. I looked round and it was Jan Arnold who beamed a smile and said hello and commented on my nail beds! I swear to God if Chris Hemsworth had walked in he wouldnt have got the level of awe struck wreck impression I turned out at that moment. :lol:

Absolutely agree with both your posts. Tried to rep you but it won't let me on my phone so will do it when I'm on pc.

But yes, the same for me. This is about listening to and learning from the most amazing people in our industry. The thought of seeing and listening to Jan Arnold far outweighs anything else and "freebies" are an absolute bonus should we even get anything and certainly shouldn't be the main focus for this event at all.

When I thought I couldn't come it put me on a downer for days. Not because I thought I was going to be missing out on getting some freebies but because I knew I'd be missing out on some amazing inspirational talks and education. Not to mention missing seeing people that inspire me on a daily basis and getting to be in their company. THAT is a priviledge all on it's own and is why I am over the moon that I can now come.

On a separate note, I have now decided what I'm wearing to the party, now that the rule of no muffin tops has been set. It's a dress I wore once to a black tie do that I forgot I had. It's quite dressy but I don't care, I rarely go out, let alone to something like this, so I'm going all out. You guys are just lucky I'm not turning up in my wedding dress, it was a serious contender :wink2:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I was at the first Event at a breakout session and typically sat myself right at the back. I heard someone come in and sit down next to me just seconds in. I looked round and it was Jan Arnold who beamed a smile and said hello and commented on my nail beds! I swear to God if Chris Hemsworth had walked in he wouldnt have got the level of awe struck wreck impression I turned out at that moment. :lol:

Oh god id better seriously work on my nail beds!!! Love this xx

Absolutely agree with both your posts. Tried to rep you but it won't let me on my phone so will do it when I'm on pc.

But yes, the same for me. This is about listening to and learning from the most amazing people in our industry. The thought of seeing and listening to Jan Arnold far outweighs anything else and "freebies" are an absolute bonus should we even get anything and certainly shouldn't be the main focus for this event at all.

When I thought I couldn't come it put me on a downer for days. Not because I thought I was going to be missing out on getting some freebies but because I knew I'd be missing out on some amazing inspirational talks and education. Not to mention missing seeing people that inspire me on a daily basis and getting to be in their company. THAT is a priviledge all on it's own and is why I am over the moon that I can now come.

On a separate note, I have now decided what I'm wearing to the party, now that the rule of no muffin tops has been set. It's a dress I wore once to a black tie do that I forgot I had. It's quite dressy but I don't care, I rarely go out, let alone to something like this, so I'm going all out. You guys are just lucky I'm not turning up in my wedding dress, it was a serious contender :wink2:

Love this post I'd rep you but it says I've got to spread the love :Scared:

Love this post I'd rep you but it says I've got to spread the love :Scared:

Haha :) thank you anyway, it's the thought that counts :)

thanks planky and totally agree with you too.......loved the bit about the wedding dress!!

I sooo wanted to come to this event, I looked up accommodation, sorted out transport and nearly bought the ticket to then find out my sister was coming back from Australia THAT weekend and family stuff has been planned (I haven't seen her for 3 years!) So couldn't get out of it. Love my sis to bits but how inconsiderate! LOL :cry:

Well have fun geeks, and roll on the next one, might be a good few years yet but I'm not missing out next time!

Whose heard of Holly Schippers aka The Fingernail Fixer??? :idea:

Because guess what..... You're going to meet her and learn from her too!!! I adore Holly and am absolutely thrilled she will be joining us at THE Event!!
:Love::Love::Love:

As to freebies.... RELAX will you....:eek::Scared::smack:

Latest posts

Back