CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to bring my muffin top it refuses to stay home alone !

Whose heard of Holly Schippers aka The Fingernail Fixer??? :idea:

Because guess what..... You're going to meet her and learn from her too!!! I adore Holly and am absolutely thrilled she will be joining us at THE Event!!
:Love::Love::Love:

As to freebies.... RELAX will you....:eek::Scared::smack:
Yaaaaay I had hoped she would be there. How exciting!!!! Will I get ANY sleep before April?

Oh god now I'm even more gutted that I can't make it.

Because guess what..... You're going to meet her and learn from her too!!! I adore Holly and am absolutely thrilled she will be joining us at THE Event!!

Yay! :)

Oh wow this just gets better and better, only 14 weeks and 3 days to go!!

Wow holly too :). How brilliant is this weekend going to be!!

As for the new, surprise, launch whatever it is I want it to stay a surprise. Only because with all the new products coming out my brain is in overload :). Would be nice to keep something back for us to ooo and ahh over. So if this info is going to leak I need a spoiler alert at the top of the post so I don't read it please :)

Vicki x

I Love Love Love this x x x

As for the new, surprise, launch whatever it is I want it to stay a surprise. Only because with all the new products coming out my brain is in overload :). Would be nice to keep something back for us to ooo and ahh over. So if this info is going to leak I need a spoiler alert at the top of the post so I don't read it please :)

Vicki x

They will! And are!! Just imagine... if this is what they're letting us in on now.... what else is to come? :eek:

Vicki x

I agree, really want a surprise!

They will! And are!! Just imagine... if this is what they're letting us in on now.... what else is to come? :eek:

World Domination?!
Haha x

I hope there are surprises to come .. some silly s** always tries to spoil it by acting clever and thinking they just have to TELL.

Cant wait to see you all and to give Holly a BIG FAT HUG. She is my surprise!! OOOOOOoooooo and I have a surprise for her too.. Wondered when I could give it to her and now I KNOW. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"All good things come to those who wait" and "patience is a virtue" :D

Wow! Wow! Wow! So excited! :D

"All good things come to those who wait" and "patience is a virtue" :D

And unfortunately a virtue that most nail technicians don't have. Just hang on and dont spoil things.:hug:

Right, I have to say, I don't think I've ever experienced such excitement in my entire life. This even all beats my wedding day!!!:lol: I need to find a yoga or meditation class to calm myself I think! :eek:

Right, I have to say, I don't think I've ever experienced such excitement in my entire life. This even all beats my wedding day!!!:lol: I need to find a yoga or meditation class to calm myself I think! :eek:

Hahahahaha this has really tickled me!!! I know what you mean though - so excited!!!!

I really am so excited for this and thrilled that Holly Schippers is going to be there...I watched, and still watch, her youtube videos. They were an absolutely huge help to me when I was getting going and I refer back to her stuff so much.

I can't stop thinking about what it's going to be like, what will we learn, what the new products are and just soaking up all the knowledge, experience and creativity from some really amazing nail peeps. That alone is worth 4 times the ticket price and as echoed earlier, I shall float home happy once I get a pic of me, Jan Arnold, Geeg and Holly...it may be a self taken shot with the camera out at arms length and the three of them in the background somewhere!

Really am looking forward to this so much.

I really am so excited for this and thrilled that Holly Schippers is going to be there...I watched, and still watch, her youtube videos. They were an absolutely huge help to me when I was getting going and I refer back to her stuff so much.

I can't stop thinking about what it's going to be like, what will we learn, what the new products are and just soaking up all the knowledge, experience and creativity from some really amazing nail peeps. That alone is worth 4 times the ticket price and as echoed earlier, I shall float home happy once I get a pic of me, Jan Arnold, Geeg and Holly...it may be a self taken shot with the camera out at arms length and the three of them in the background somewhere!

Really am looking forward to this so much.

Holly as well.................how will we pick all their brains in just 2 days.....that's it ......we'll just have to stay the tuesday as well.

I cant imagine they'd be giving away brand new lamps to everyone, plus they aren't out until later half of year...lol here's me thinking we might come away with a few little bits like some Shellac colours or something...I need to up my ambitions to bigger things!

Apparently everyone was given lamps at the last event, 3 years ago! Very excited, bring on April!

Very soon my hubby will ban me from checking this thread!!! I just keep refreshing...giggling...shrieking....swinging my legs......I've even hugged myself more than once!!! I missed the last event - this is my first and I just can't wait!!!! Fingernail fixer to add to the mix!!!! It's just all too much!!

Latest posts

Back