CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spent the last 2 hours reading this whole thread.... its now 01.43 AND IM SO EXCITED I HAVE MY TICKET :lol::lol::lol: and I'm coming on the Scottish bus. I can't sleep :eek: eeeeeee!!!

im sooooo pleased you're coming Bex! Think the scottish bus is going to be a whole experience in itself haha xx

I'm on the Scottish bus too, I can't wait!

I just spent the last 2 hours reading this whole thread.... its now 01.43 AND IM SO EXCITED I HAVE MY TICKET :lol::lol::lol: and I'm coming on the Scottish bus. I can't sleep :eek: eeeeeee!!!

See you on it then! :hug:

I'm on the Scottish bus too but bit nervous and scared because I don't know anyone and I'm knew to this salon geek lol

I'm on the Scottish bus too but bit nervous and scared because I don't know anyone and I'm knew to this salon geek lol

Don't be nervous...we're a friendly bunch! Time we get to Leeds you'll know us all :) xx

HI, just bought my ticket to the event, I'll be 3 weeks away from giving birth so i am bringing the hubby along (just in case) is anyone else bringing their partners?? I've told him he won't be the only man dragged along but i don't think he believes me lol, Thanks

My partner and baby are coming :) they're going to have a swim, chill, etc in whichever hotel we book into and then we can make a weekend of it too.

Don't be nervous...we're a friendly bunch! Time we get to Leeds you'll know us all :) xx

Yea that's true it's a long journey lol I am really excited great way to meet new folk that are interested in same stuff :)

Just took the plunge and booked my ticket - eeekk! I don't know if I feel sick with excitement or if its seeing my poor bank balance :-(

Looks like hubby and baby are coming too so that we can go on a mini break afterwards - sooo looking forward to April!!!!!

x

HI, just bought my ticket to the event, I'll be 3 weeks away from giving birth so i am bringing the hubby along (just in case) is anyone else bringing their partners?? I've told him he won't be the only man dragged along but i don't think he believes me lol, Thanks

I'm bringing my hubby too ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think we should send our husbands on pub crawl :) that will mellow them down enough to survive a the beauty & nails madness :)

What time are we all meeting in the bar on Saturday? 8pm? ;)

I want it to be NOW!!!!

oh dear, does the hotel know what its let itself in for lol

oh dear, does the hotel know what its let itself in for lol

Yes I told them!!! :Scared::Scared::Scared::eek::smack:

Mrs geek, are other halves allowed to the Sunday night party or is it strictly ticket holders for the event?

It's not a problem and totally expected if not, just thought I'd clarify for myself and others that have a friend with them.

Thank you xx

Just took the plunge and booked my ticket - eeekk! I don't know if I feel sick with excitement or if its seeing my poor bank balance :-(

Looks like hubby and baby are coming too so that we can go on a mini break afterwards - sooo looking forward to April!!!!!

x

That sounds lovely :) I'm guessing the evening bit won't be baby friendly? Are you spending the evening with hubby and baby or at the party?
I would have loved to go the party but I don't want to leave them on their own for longer than necessary and I think he really wants to come for the break....I didn't even have to ask!!

Mrs geek, are other halves allowed to the Sunday night party or is it strictly ticket holders for the event?

It's not a problem and totally expected if not, just thought I'd clarify for myself and others that have a friend with them.

Thank you xx

I've read you can buy party only tickets for £15 for partners :)

I've just bought my ticket wahoooo!!!!

Now I just have to convince hubby to look after the kids! :lol:

Hiya

Yes I'm dragging my O/H along as well - gonna get there about midday on the Saturday :lol:

Have booked my ticket ... looking forward to meeting you all :hug:

Latest posts

Back