CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all - there is now a facebook group for all Geeks from the Manchester Area/ Academy feel free to join and make any travel/ room arrangements on there.

CND Event 2012 - Manchester

Hello all - there is now a facebook group for all Geeks from the Manchester Area/ Academy feel free to join and make any travel/ room arrangements on there.

Can't find it Sarah x x

Like :) x

I can't stay away from this thread!!!! I'm going to make my mind up tomorrow but before I do are there any geeks that still need/want a room buddy?? I'm majorly skint (hence why I told myself I wasn't gonna come first off) so looking to keep the costs to as much of a minimum as possible to talk me into its ok to splurge £500ish I don't have on a fabulous couple of days!!! ;) xxx

I just thought I'd say, top shop are selling hoodies with GEEK right across the front! When I saw it all I thought was I have to get one to wear travelling to the event!!

I just thought I'd say, top shop are selling hoodies with GEEK right across the front! When I saw it all I thought was I have to get one to wear travelling to the event!!

I'll be having a look at those tomorrow : )

I'm terrified but I've only gone and bought a ticket! Arghh! So nervous about being around all you real professionals. Any other billy-no-mates going who want to hook up? :)

I'm still looking for a room mate if anyone is still looking?? x

Well I CAN believe this immediately - the Scottish bus is full!!!! Unreal - go Scots!!

There are also now 53 tickets left... I am amazed at how fast they have gone... THE Event will be sold out by the end of this week for sure...

And I havent even told you who is coming to town yet....:idea:

I shall leave you all hanging a little longer :hug::Scared::eek:;):hug:

I'm terrified but I've only gone and bought a ticket! Arghh! So nervous about being around all you real professionals. Any other billy-no-mates going who want to hook up? :)

Isure will! I'm still a relative newby :) xx

Well I CAN believe this immediately - the Scottish bus is full!!!! Unreal - go Scots!!

There are also now 53 tickets left... I am amazed at how fast they have gone... THE Event will be sold out by the end of this week for sure...

And I havent even told you who is coming to town yet....:idea:

I shall leave you all hanging a little longer :hug::Scared::eek:;):hug:

No! Lol Please spill the beans! Or maybe a few hints ;) x

We Education Ambassadors have now received the email we'd all been waiting for: the one telling us which of us are working The Event! I am SO thrilled to be on the list 😃 I can't wait to meet you guys! :hug: Gemma P-T (known as Lady P-T) from the Warwickshire/Worcestershire border xx

I just spent the last 2 hours reading this whole thread.... its now 01.43 AND IM SO EXCITED I HAVE MY TICKET :lol::lol::lol: and I'm coming on the Scottish bus. I can't sleep :eek: eeeeeee!!!

Hi Belle Vie,
Great we have another Essex/London geek,
I have created a group on Facebook (secret, so our clients can't read/have a nose) lol
Let me know your name & I will add you.
Anyone other Essex/London geeks please PM me your Facebook names & I will add you too, then hopefully we can all arrange to meet & travel together (thought it would be easier organising things in one place instead of on this thread)
Emma x

Emma you're a star! pm on it's way x

HI, just bought my ticket to the event, I'll be 3 weeks away from giving birth so i am bringing the hubby along (just in case) is anyone else bringing their partners?? I've told him he won't be the only man dragged along but i don't think he believes me lol, Thanks

HI, just bought my ticket to the event, I'll be 3 weeks away from giving birth so i am bringing the hubby along (just in case) is anyone else bringing their partners?? I've told him he won't be the only man dragged along but i don't think he believes me lol, Thanks

Brave, wow we'll all be on tenterhooks lol

My other half is coming but at this moment no plans for him to attend the evening doo even if its open to tickets for partners. He's looking forward to the fascilities at the hotel. X

Latest posts

Back